R.W. Lyall & Company
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2003, Vol. 230 Issue 8, p78
Features several products used in the pipeline and gas industry. Color flyer from Central Plastics Co.; Flexi-Drive, a versatile device from Smith Flow Control Ltd.; Gas carrying products for natural gas distribution systems from R.W. Lyall & Co.
- R.W. Lyall & Company. // Underground Construction;May2002, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p51
Presents the three sales managers appointed by R.W. Lyall & Co. to enhance worldwide sale efforts. Juan Randazzo; Chris Hearne; Ron Lamont.
- R. W. Lyall acquires USPoly's Gas Metal Fittings business. // LP/Gas;Aug2005, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p38
Reports that R.W. Lyall and Company Inc., a natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas piping solutions company, has acquired USPoly's Gas Metal Fittings business based in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
- Lyall Looks Forward to Serving New Markets. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2015, Vol. 242 Issue 9, p74
The article offers information on the business expansion of natural gas distributor Lyall. Topics discussed include opening a natural gas utility plant in New Berlin, Wisconsin, in 2013, views of Jeff Lyall, Lyall president, on business expansion and increased demand from natural gas utility...
- Pipe dreams. Brandt, David // Industrial Engineer: IE;Aug2008, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p50
The article presents a case study on how the California-based maker of piping distribution, R.W. Lyall & Co., improved its lean initiatives. Having a little knowledge in industrial engineering among management of shop floor employees, it has caught on to the trend of lean manufacturing that has...
- Business. // Underground Construction;Apr2000, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p66
Covers news briefs on underground industry in the United States as of April 2000. Announcement made by R.W. Lyall & Co. Inc. on the transfer of the company's ownership from Robert W. Lyall to his son Jeffrey W. Lyall and daughter Jennifer Lyall-Fritchie; Appointment of Ronald C. Askin as...
- Company News, Mergers & Acquisitions. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p84
Reports on developments concerning the gas and pipeline industry as of August 2005, including R. W. Lyall & Co.'s acquisition of USPoly's gas metal fittings business in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
- Business: Company News, Mergers & Acquisitions. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 233 Issue 9, p83
The article offers news briefs related to gas and pipeline industry in the U.S. Mechanical Specialties Inc. in New Berlin, Wisconsin was acquired by R. W. Lyall & Co. Inc. to be headed by CEO Bruce Lange. Alon USA Energy Inc. purchased Paramount Petroleum Corp. for about $314 million in cash and...
- UK Country pioneer dies. // Maverick;Oct2008, Issue 75, p5
The article presents an obituary for country musician Gordon Smith.