- Tidril Corporation. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p69
Reports that Tidril Corp. has completed the first phase of its contract to supply two complete horizontal directional drilling equipment to Transneft. Terms of the contract; Description of the equipment.
- Russian's oil pipeline network modernized. // Machine Design;05/03/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p48
Focuses on the Model 850 HDD Drill Rig supplied by Tidril Corp. to Transneft company in Russia. Information on the complete HDD drill spread requested by the Russian company from Tidril.
- Russia delaying Baltic pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov99, Vol. 226 Issue 11, p14
Reports on Russia's decision to delay construction of the Baltic Pipeline system and plans to build two pipelines in the southern region, following a management shakeup at Transneft.
- BPS Construction Start. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 227 Issue 3, p8
Reports that the initial stage of construction has started on Transneft's Baltic Pipeline System Project in the Baltic Sea. Deliberations on how t divide equity in the project among all participants; Construction scheduled for the petroleum pipeline project.
- Transneft pushing new pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May99, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p14
Reports on Transneft's signing of an agreement with the Leningrad, Russia, regional government to push forward construction of a pipeline from the Timan-Pechora fields to an oil terminal on the Baltic Sea.
- Aging system costing russians millions. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May99, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the extent of crude oil loss due to petroleum pipeline breaches in Russia. Transneft's acknowledgment that more than a third of its pipelines are nearing or beyond the end of their service life.
- New oil pipeline planned. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep99, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p16
Reports on Russian state oil pipeline operator Transneft's finalization of a deal on construction of a $100-million conduit to Novorossiisk, Russia. Construction of a 240-kilometer oil pipeline to be laid between two lines leading from Russia into the Ukraine; Benefits of the accord for Russian...
- Transneft plans office in Iraq. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 227 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the plans of Russian pipeline operator Transneft to open an office in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Transneft Does Turnaround On Proposed Oil Pipeline To Japan. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2003, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the termination of the oil pipeline project of the pipeline firm Transneft in Japan. Feasibility study made by the company; Factors contributing to the turnaround; Importation of oil to the country.