- Spiralock Corporation. // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p65
Reports on the appointment of Aimee Lanning as Spiralock Corp.'s marketing coordinator.
- Oshkosh Truck and Pierce Manufacturing Improve Safety and Cut Service Costs. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p30
Reports Spiralock Corp.'s self-locking thread form technology to lock threaded joints in vehicles. Features; Benefits; Prevention of vibration loosening.
- New Tang Free, 2-56 Drive Notch Wire Thread Insert from Spiralock. // American Fastener Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p35
The article offers information on the 2-56 Drive Notch tang-free Wire Thread Insert from Spiralock.
- ENHANCING OIL RIG PRODUCTIVITY WITH A FASTENER Resistant to Shock Heat, Vibration. Willliams, Del // American Fastener Journal;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p44
The article evaluates the self-locking threaded fastener for solving oil and gas fastening problems from Spiralock.
- Spiralock Corp. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jul96, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p46
Reports on Doyle Huggins' appointment as field sales engineer at Spiralock Corp. Duties and responsibilities.
- FASTENER TAKES SHOCK, HEAT, AND VIBRATION OF OIL DRILLING. // Industrial Environment;Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the Spiralock self locking threaded fasteners.
- Wire Thread Inserts. // Fastener Technology International;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p154
The article offers brief information on the 2-56 size Drive Notch (DN) Wire Thread Insert from Spiralock Corp.
- Spiralock Self-Locking Key Inserts Offered for Vibration, Shock and Thermal Cyclical Environments. // American Fastener Journal;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p66
The article reviews the Spiralock key inserts that can be used in any material including plastic, aluminum or cast iron.
- From Earth to Saturn: Getting a Grip on Threads. // Product Design & Development;May2004, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the features of the Spiralock Corp.'s internal thread form that helps space craft manufacturers combat vehicle vibration, shock and temperature extremes on the toughest earthbound applications and on the surface of Saturn's largest moon. Analysis of radial clearances; Stripping and...