- A long-time exporter looks to new markets. // Fedgazette;Oct93, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the operations of North Dakota-based Bobcat front-end loader manufacturer, Melroe Co. Search for new markets; Overseas expansion plans; Overall growth in export sales.
- Breaker Attachment. // American City & County;08/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p18
Provides information on 5060 breaker attachment from Melroe company.
- Skid-steer loader. // BioCycle;Jul96, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p87
Describes Melroe Co.'s Bobcat 863 skid-steer loader. Engine; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Hydraulic Ejector Bucket. // Machine Design;11/18/99, Vol. 71 Issue 22, p104
Offers information on ejector buckets from Melroe Co. Function and feature of ejector bucket; Load capacity of the bucket.
- Skid-steer training... // Landscape Management;Apr95, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p41
Focuses on Melroe Co.'s skid-steer loader training kit. Price; Contact information.
- SKID LOADERS. HILL III, OSCAR H. // Mother Earth News;Aug/Sep2010, Issue 241, p62
The article focuses on skid loaders or skid-steer loaders. Skid-steer loaders dates back in 1960 when it was built by Melroe Co. in Gwinner, North Dakota. It initially started as the M-400 and developed into the M-440 in 1962 carrying the name Bobcat. The skid loader provides several functions...
- Melroe switches name to Bobcat. // Waste News;04/17/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p14
Reports on Melroe Co.'s change of its name to Bobcat Co. because its customers are more familiar with the Bobcat name.
- Hybrid hose lowers loader's cost. // Design News;11/6/89, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p32
The article reports on the advantages of high-pressure hybrid hose. High pressure hydraulic hose, although reliable, favor bulk over flexibility. This problem faced Melroe Co. engineers during the redesign of the popular Bobcat loader. Conventional SAE 100R12 hose used in earlier models...
- Forming new attachments. // International Construction;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p62
Features the planer, breaker and backhoe attachments of Melroe Co.'s Bobcat range of loaders and mini-excavators. Applications in planing jobs; Key specifications; Unit dimensions.