RMPCA president's message
- RMPCA 26th annual convention. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p48
Presents the highlights of the Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractors Association Convention held on March 5-9, 1997 in La Jolla, California. Opening night cocktail reception; Business presentations; Election of Brad Haines as president; Board of directors.
- RMPCA meets in Phoenix. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun95, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the 24th Annual Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractors Association convention in Phoenix, Ariz. on March 1 to 5, 1995. Session on labor and employment law; Election of officials; Activities.
- NAPCA Conducts 39th Annual Convention. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2003, Vol. 230 Issue 6, p62
Reports on the 39th annual convention of the National Association of Pipe Coating Applicators (NAPCA) at Westin's La Paloma Hotel and Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Attendance; Informative business meetings and recreational events; NAPCA officers for 2003; Hall of fame honorees.
- RMPCA holds mid-year meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov95, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractors Association's holding of its annual Mid-Year Meeting on September 29 to 30, 1995 in San Antonio, Texas. Attendees.
- Houston pipeliners association kicks off new term. // Underground Construction;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the Pipeliners Club of Houston's first meeting for the 1997-1998 term.
- RMPCA. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p30
Highlights the 1998 annual convention of the Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractors Association. Elected officers; Topics discussed.
- Canadian Contractors Await Northern Pipeline Projects. // Underground Construction;Jul2003, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p20
Highlights the 2003 Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada 49th Annual Convention held at the Casino Nova Scotia Hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Election of officers at the meeting; Organizers and participants; Details of the activities.
- RMPCA silver anniversary draws record attendance. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p48
Reports on the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractors Association (RMPCA) held on February 1996 in Orlando, Florida. Business sessions with regard to developments in labor and employment; Recreational activities in the meeting; Newly elected RMPCA members...
- Tulsa Pipeline Expo Plans Big For 2nd Event. // Underground Construction;Jul2010, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p30
The article offers information on the second annual Tulsa Pipeline Expo (TPE) to be held at the QT Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma on September 1-3, 2010.
- Tulsa Pipeline Expo Showcases Region's Energy, Infrastructure Businesses. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p67
Information about the 2010 Tulsa Pipeline Expo held at the International Petroleum Exposition Building of Tulsa Fairgrounds in Oklahoma on September 1-3, 2010 is presented.