New sanitary interceptor for Ohio
- Local URS office to design $16M complex in Puerto Rico. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/25/96, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p11
Reports that the Cleveland, Ohio office of URS Greiner Inc. will design a headquarters and maintenance complex for a light rail construction project in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Project description; Background information on the company.
- AMWA takes on EPA over research funding. Crow, Patrick // WaterWorld;May97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies' intention to sue the Environmental Protection Agency for failing to set aide $10 million per year from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for health effects research. Amount the agency spent on health effects research in fiscal 1996.
- Planning study for ITS to take place in Louisiana. Flynn, Larry; Banasiak, David // Roads & Bridges;Sep97, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the selection of Capital Region Planning Commission on URS Greiner Incorporated to prepare deployment plan of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) for Louisiana Transportation Management Area (TMA) in Baton Rouge. Scope of the planning project.
- Company takes on design project. // WaterWorld;May97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the selection of URS Greiner Inc. to perform environmental/civil engineering and architectural design for a water treatment plant in Lancaster, Ohio.
- URS Greiner Selected for $178 Million Hunts Point Upgrade. // WaterWorld;Sep98, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p79
Reports on the contract awarded to URS Greiner Inc. by the New York City Department of Environmental Protection to provide design services for the upgrade of the Hunts Point water pollution control plant in the Bronx.
- Joint venture grabs O&M contract. // Pollution Engineering;Feb98, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the six-year contract awarded to OHM Remediation Services Corp. and URS Greiner Inc. to perform hazardous waste management at McClellan Air Force Base in California.
- URS Greiner provides design/build services for printing facility. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Jun97, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the agreement of URS Greiner Inc. to provide design/build services for Scitex Digital Printing Inc.'s facility in Kettering, Ohio. Combination of office space; Completion of renovation by end of 1997.
- Bechtel-URS wins big N.Y. job. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;08/10/98, Vol. 241 Issue 5, p24
Reports that a team of Bechtel Infrastructure Corp. and URS Greiner Inc. has been selected as program manager for a New York City rail extension. Information on the Long Island Rail Road East Side Access project; Expected completion of the design for the rail project; Cost of the project.
- N.C. county developing stormwater program. // WaterWorld;Feb99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p32
Reports that URS Greiner Inc. ha been retained to develop a stormwater management program for Brunswick County, North Carolina.