Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline receives final approval
- FERC issues preliminary approval for first leg of Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep96, Vol. 223 Issue 9, p12
Reports that Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline LLC has received preliminary approval to construct and operate the first phase of the Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline. Coverage of Maritime's application; Features of the pipeline project.
- Maritimes & Northeast receives preliminary approval. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the preliminary approval received by Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline LLC to construct, own and operate the first phase of the Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline. First major step in achieving regulatory authorization for construction of the pipeline; Details of the plan.
- Application filed to build first leg of 630-mile Maritimes & Northeast pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar96, Vol. 223 Issue 3, p12
Reports that Maritimes & Northwest Pipeline LLC has filed an application seeking an approval from the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to construct the first leg of a gas pipeline in Maine and New Hampshire. Area covered by the application.
- A line of reasoning. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/6/96, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p10
Reports that a project proposed by Maritimes and Northeast Pipeline LLC will bring financial and environmental benefits according to a study conducted by National Economic Research Associates. Proposal for construction of a natural gas pipeline; Creation of 5,200 jobs; Income for communities in...
- Maritimes & Northeast brings benefits to eastern Canada. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the implications of the opening of the Phase II of the Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline project in eastern Canada. Potential economic benefits of the project; Companies involved in the project.
- Maritimes & Northeast wins key state approval. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p10
Reports on a natural gas pipeline construction contract in New Hampshire given by the state government to Maritime & Northeast Pipeline. Value of the project; Service areas covered by the project.
- MN&P Phase II construction date set. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec98, Vol. 225 Issue 12, p10
Reports on Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline LLC's receipt of approval from the Maine Board of Environmental Protection to build Phase II of the Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline Project. Overview on the Phase II components.
- M&N's 2003 Agreement For Canadian Tolls. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 229 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the agreement reached by Maritimes & Northeast (M&N) Pipeline LLC and its partners with customers on Canadian tolls through its Tolls & Tariff Working Group. Provision of M&N customers with predictable pipeline tolls through 2003; Elimination of the need for a formal hearing process.
- Maritimes & Northeast pipeline wins approval. Schmidt, Victor // Offshore;Feb98, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline Project's receipt of the approval from the Canadian government and the National Energy Board according to Westcoast Energy. Comment by Westcoat's Michael Phelps; Background on the project.