Contracts awarded for Alliance Pipeline
- Redesign Set for Tunnel Liner in Saturated, Fractured Rock. Rosenbaum, David B. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/14/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the revised design for the Inland Feeder pipeline project in California. Construction cost and schedule of its completion; Original construction plan; Contractors for the project.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p32
Focuses on the awarding of a contract to construct an oil pipeline in the Azeri sector of the Caspian Sea. Phases of the contract awarded to Tekfen and its partner Azfen; Schedule of project's completion.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/4/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p19
Reports on the possibility that contractors in Turkey will pick up contracts to build the second phase of a pipeline to transport gas from Tabriz, Iran to Ankara. Description of the project.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/11/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 23, p26
Focuses on international prequalifiers' preparation to submit technical bids in early July 1999 for the construction of a gas pipeline from Maqta in Abu Dhabi emirate to Jebel Ali in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Part of the Abu Dhabi-Dubai gas agreement; Prequalifiers for the engineering,...
- Libya. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/19/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the expected issuance of tender documents for the construction of a gas pipeline from Zueitina and Bengazi, Lebanon, beginning in October 1997.
- In brief. // International Construction;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Sudan has signed an agreement with four international companies to construct an oil pipeline between the country's Heglig Field and Port of Sudan.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/6/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p23
Reports that the Turkish pipeline agency, Botas, prequalified international and local firms for contracts to construct one of four gas pipelines in Turkey. When bidding for the contracts will close; Information on the contracts; Identification of twelve foreign companies that were invited to...
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/27/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p31
Reports on the submission of bids for the construction of a 1, 215-kilometer gas pipeline in four sections of Turkey, by local firms, joint ventures and Russian and Ukrainian companies. Indication that state-own Botas pipeline company will decide on the winners by March 31st, 1998; Location of...
- PROJECTS: World's Largest Projects and Programs. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/18/2003, Vol. 251 Issue 20a, p45
The article presents a list of the world's largest projects and programs that are making progress, either in design or construction. It does not contain large-scale housing developments or common multi-year infrastructure spending programs by national, state, provincial or regional governments....