Market keen on Dalcomp acquisition, expanded platform for Internet deals
- Dalcomp uses Internet to open gateway to electronic order-entry system. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;05/13/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30392, p36
Discloses that Dalcomp Inc. is broadening the availability of its municipal book-running system's order-entry feature. Companies using the system; Advantages of using the system over a telephone.
- Dalcomp's electronic bidding system set to debut with Wisconsin Go deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30462, p1
Reports on the debut of Dalcomp's electronic bidding system for the municipal bond market, with Wisconsin's issuance of a general obligation (GO) deal on September 9, 1998. Criteria established by Wisconsin which bidding systems must meet; System's integration of the PARITY and Bidcomp bidding...
- Where is Dalcomp? New product awaits inaugural deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/19/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30460, p26
Focuses on expectations for the modified electronic bid submission system for the municipal bond market from Dalcomp Inc., following the company's acquisition of the PARITY system in February 1998. Details of Dalcomp's planned system; Availability of the system; Comparison with systems from...
- Gaining PARITY: Dalcomp purchases electronic bid system to exploit Internet. Richtmyer, Richard // Bond Buyer;02/25/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30338, p1
Reports on Dalcomp Inc.'s acquisition of an electronic bid-submission system called PARITY from 21st Century Municipals Inc. Evidence of the municipal marketplace's rush into cyberspace; Dalcomp's plans to incorporate the system into its existing suite of competitive bidding products; Features...
- NStor hoping for parity in storage market. Lapolla, Stephanie // PC Week;1/6/97, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p62
Focuses on the plans of nStor Corp. Inc. to expand its product line into midrange Unix environments and add information management software services to its storage subsystems. The acquisition of Parity Systems Inc.; Parity's product line; The focus of nStor on RAID subsystems for NetWare,...
- Creative Digital Research and Parity team up, dream up visual asset management solution. // CD-ROM Professional;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p29
Reports on the team up between Creative Digital Research and Parity Systems Inc. to distribute Creative Digital's CDR Publisher HyCD Multimedia CD-Recordable computer software. Features of the agreement; Features of the software; Contact information.