Banc One staffers defect to Hutchinson after clashes
- Banc One continues its effort to stop Hutchinson from contacting its clients. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;03/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30350, p3
Reports on the hearings in Cook County, Illinois on whether to stop Hutchinson Shockey Erley and Co. from municipal issuers considered as clients by Banc One Capital Corp. Resignation of John Didrickson, a trader at Banc One, from Hutchinson; Details of Banc One's allegations against Hutchinson.
- Hutchinson Shockey Adds New VP of Public Finance in Chicago. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32450, p4
The article reports on the appointment of Tim Stratton as the new vice president of public finance for Hutchinson, Shockey, Erley & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Stratton's assignment will mainly focus on deals in education and Illinois municipalities. According to Stratton, his new position allows...
- Battle Creek Fights Post-Detroit Michigan Malaise, Brings GOs. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p27
The article focuses on the move of Battle Creek, Michigan to sell the first sizable deal which features local Michigan general obligation (GO) bonds. It states that Hutchinson Shockey Erley & Co. was the underwriter on the city's deal, highligting $15.4 million of insured, limited-tax GO bonds....
- Chicago Banker Jumps to Hutchinson, Shockey from Fifth Third. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/9/2015, p30
The article announces the appointment of Doug DeAngelis as national public finance director of negotiated deals underwriter Hutchinson, Shockey, Erley & Co., marking the reopening of the company's public finance office in Chicago, Illinois after its three public finance bankers left in 2014.
- Chicago Banker Jumps to Hutchinson, Shockey from Fifth Third. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;3/6/2015, p30
The article announces the appointment of banker Doug DeAngelis as national public finance director at municipal bond services provider Hutchinson, Shockey, Erley & Co.
- Michigan's Gormely-Roche Team Moves to Hutchinson Shockey. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/24/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33603, p27
The article reports that Bill Roche and Mike Gormely are the new senior vice presidents of Saint Claire Shores, Michigan-based Hutchinson Shockey Erley & Co. after their former employer Michigan-based Mesirow Financial Inc. has closed in 2011.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article lists results of competitive sales of municipal bond offerings by local governments and agencies in several U.S. states such as Connecticut, Iowa and Kansas along with information on the winners of the bid including Hutchinson Shockey, Piper Jaffray, and Robert W. Baird.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2015, Issue F302, p1
Statistics are presented related to results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the U.S as of January 9, 2015 including types of bonds such as government obligation bond, purchasing of bonds by Ameritas Investment Corp. and Hutchinson Shockey Erley & Co.
- Munis Unchanged in Light Post-Holiday Action. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/9/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33180, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. in September 2009. The municipal market was largely unaltered as participants came back from the three-day Labor Day weekend. The Chicago Board of Education will sell a deal of 547 million U.S. dollars largely composed of Build America...