DFW Airport Corp. to issue bonds for car-rental facility
- Delay in Hartsfield Deal. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32369, p31
The article reports on a deal which will finance a car rental facility for Hartsfield International Airport customers in Atlanta, Georgia. The 275 million dollars bond deal will be sold by College Park, Georgia. The car rental facility formed part of the airport's 6.7 billion dollars capital...
- Portland, Ore., Helping to Find Buyers for Troubled Minor League Beavers. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p31
Reports on the efforts of Portland, Oregon to seek a buyer for the city's minor league baseball team. Failure of Portland Family Enterprises to pay rent for a stadium upgraded with bonds; Generation of taxable bonds with revenues from hotel and car rental taxes; Terms of security for the bonds.
- Twin Cities Airport Returns to New Money Market. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;11/29/2016, p1
Joining the crowd of borrowers, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission plans a $438 million deal next week, marking its first new money sale in four years.
- Arizona Must Refund $160M For Stadium Bonds, Judge Rules. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/18/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34362, p1
Car rental taxes collected for stadium bonds must be refunded after their use was found to violate the Arizona constitution, a Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Christopher Whitten has ruled.
- Sacramento Airport Planning New $400 Million Bond-Financed Terminal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p33
Reports on plans of the Sacramento International Airport in Sacramento, California to issue $400 million revenue bonds to finance the building of a new passenger terminal at the airport. Assessment of the capacity of the airport to handle the volume of traffic; Appraisal of the credit rating of...
- Deal in Focus: New Hampshire Airport Plans to Extend Its Rebound. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p36
Reports on the plan of the Manchester Airport management to sell general airport revenue bonds in New Hampshire. Effort of raising funds for expansion of passenger terminal and lengthening runways; Difficulty of selling airport bonds; Schedule for the sale.
- Chicago Eyes Commercial Paper Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p1
Focuses on the launch of a longstanding commercial paper program to provide short-term financing for projects at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Delay of state tax payments; Approval of the finance committee on the sale of general obligation bonds; Review of revenue projections.
- Small Airport Bond Program in Virginia Carries Great Expectations. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31383, p5
Provides information on the small airport bond program in Virginia. Plans of the Virginia Resources Authority to sell bonds for acquiring funds; Selection of underwriters; Promotion of the bond program.
- As Stability Returns, Colorado Springs Airport Set to Refund. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p30
Reports on the deal made by Colorado Springs Municipal Airport to sell $41.7 million of airport system revenue refund bonds on December 4, 2002. Ratings assigned by Standard and Poor, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Ratings on the deal; Details of the financial strategies of the...