- YOUNG ENVIRONMENTALIST OF THE YEAR 2006 BRIGHTON & HOVE AWARD CEREMONY. Jackson, Kim // Environmental Education;Spring2007, Vol. 84, p27
The article announces awards given to teacher and student environmentalists in Great Britain, including the Eco Teacher Award to Rob Sandercock and Dan Danahar, the Healthy Living Award to students from Patchman Junior School, and the Water Award to two pupils from Hertford Infant & Nursery School.
- NEHA seeks nominations for 1997 Walter S. Mangold Award. // Journal of Environmental Health;Sep1996, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the search for nominations to the 1997 Walter S. Mangold Award given by the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) to an environmentalist. Nominations deadline; Achievements of Walter Mangold after whom award was named.
- Clean Water Task Force and others tapped for environmental excellence. // South Carolina Business Journal;Apr97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the recognition of the organizations promoting environmental excellence by the South Carolina General Assembly with the creation of the 1996 S.C. Environmental Awareness Award. Organizations awarded; Appeal of the awarding committee to South Carolinians during the recognition...
- Spirit of curiosity. Haythorpe, Gregg // Australian Geographic;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 110, p105
The article reports on the Australian Geographic (AG) Society awards which honored conservationists and adventurers.
- AWARD FOR 'FOREST MAN'. // Resurgence & Ecologist;Nov/Dec2015, Issue 293, p7
The article announces that the Indian environmental activist Jadav 'Molai' Payeng has received the Padma Shri Award as of November 2015.
- 1990 `Right Livelihood' Awards. // Earth Island Journal;Winter91/92, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the Swedish Parliament's presentation of the 1990 Right Livelihood Awards. Recipients; Honor given to environmentalists Miguel Barajas and Joue Mateus; Special award given to Alice Tepper Marlin.
- Saved! FISH, PETER; EGAN, SOPHIE // Sunset;Mar2012, p72
The article presents information on the 2012 Environmental Awards winners, including McDowell Sonoran Preserve, the Montana Legacy Project, and the Wildlands Conservancy in Southern California
- Focus on fragmentation. // Forestry & British Timber;Dec2007, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p4
The article announces that Kevin Watts has received the James Cup award from the Royal Forestry Society (RFS).
- Like father, like son, grandson…. // Forestry & British Timber;Dec2007, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p6
The article announces that Tony Knight has received the Long Service Award from the Royal Forestry Society (RFS).