Enforcement and performance: The role of ownership, legalism and trust in international joint ventures
- Tunisia: Cooper Energy to drill second sidetrack at Hammamet West-3. // African Business News;10/17/2013, p30
The article reports Cooper Energy as operator and 30 percent joint venture interest-holder of the Bargou Permit, offshore Tunisia will drill sidetrack at Hammamet West-3. It notes that the joint venture has decided to drill a second deviated well bore (ST-2) to access hydrocarbon bearing...
- Project Proposals Evaluation. Encheva, Sylvia; Tumin, Sharil // AIP Conference Proceedings;8/13/2009, Vol. 1148 Issue 1, p884
Collaboration among various firms has been traditionally used trough single project joint ventures for bonding purposes. Eventhough the performed work is usually beneficial to some extend to all participants, the type of collaboration option to be adapted is strongly influenced by overall...
- Position Reports. Searles, Robert A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct2004, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p178
The article presents information on various activities taking place in the aviation industry. According to a snippet, executive Steven J. Hill has been named president of the Boeing-General Electric joint venture, replacing Lee Monson, who has been appointed vice president of sales for Boeing...
- Degussa Secures Approval for Oxo-Alcohols JV with Celaneseâ€¦. // Chemical Week;6/18/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 22, p9
Reports on the approval of the European Commission on a joint venture deal from the merger of the oxo-alcohols business of Degussa's Oxeno subsidiary with Celanese. Information on the joint venture deal; Information on both chemical companies.
- AIOFP set to sign referral deal with ASX. Egan, Liam // Money Management;11/15/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the establishment of marketing joint venture as proposed by the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and the Association of Independently-Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP). The main goal of the proposal is the promotion of direct share investment, which will be collaborated...
- DEALS & PROJECTS. // National Real Estate Investor;Aug2006, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p18
The article presents deals and projects of several companies in the U.S. Viad Corporate Center has been acquired by McCarthy Cook & Co. and JP Morgan Asset Management. Trammel Crow Co. and Principal Real Estate Investors have got into a joint venture to develop as much as $1 billion in Class-A...
- Liverpool outsources property services . // Estates Gazette;6/7/2003, Issue 323, p42
Focuses on a regeneration strategy of Liverpool city council. Services group selected by the council as its private sector partner in a joint venture; Comments from Parkman director Ian Parker.
- Shurgard founder knocks Brit approach to self-storage. Cooper, Mark // Estates Gazette;6/7/2003, Issue 323, p50
Assesses that self-storage firms in Great Britain have failed to pick the right locations, according to Chuck Barbo, founder of Shurgard, the largest self-storage group in the world. Plans of the group; Joint venture agreement signed by Shurgard with Crescent Euro Self Storage Investments SARL.
- Why collaborate? Kanter, Rosabeth Moss // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
Discusses the growing popularity of partnerships and collaboration in businesses. Leveraging of the strengths of a business partner to create more value and build more sales than either company could do alone; Formation of partnerships around worthy causes.