Towards a theory of synchronous technological assimilation: The case of Korea's Internet economy
- The President' radio address. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/28/97, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p552
Presents US President Bill Clinton's radio address on April 19, 1997 from the Oval Office regarding the second NetDay celebration and reiterations on the promotion of technology literacy for the American children. Plans for classroom and library Internet-connectivity; Summons for collective...
- software. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p39
Presents various online training softwares in the U.S. Features of the softwares; Information provided; Coverage of the topics discussed.
- Using the Internet to study communication technology issues. Maughan, George // Technology Teacher;Apr98, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p15
Describes the integration of the Internet in the coursework `Contemporary Problems in Communication' designed to investigate contemporary issues in the area of communication technology. Effectiveness of the integration of the Internet into course objectives; Value of computer-mediated...
- Training courses are free over Internet. // T H E Journal;Mar97, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p17
Announces the free educational training service offer by Advanced Training Professionals via the Internet. Coverage of training courses includes topics on business, communications, and software.
- Collaboration and Interaction in Varied Environments: Guest Editors' Introduction to the Special Issue. Dimitriadis, Yannis; Zigurs, Ilze // e-Service Journal;Fall2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various papers published within the issue, including on the ability to sustain participation in online communities, on a framework that characterizes roles that people play in collaborative learning contexts and on the application of music theory to the context of...
- Editorial. Kumar, Deepak; Turner, Joe // Education & Information Technologies;Jul2007, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p109
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by J. Mark Pullen and Charles Snow on integrating synchronous and asynchronous internet distributed education for maximum effectiveness, and another by Paul Yeung and Ernest Jordan on continued usage of business...
- WEB-BASED LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS: A RESEARCH FRAMEWORK AND A PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS IN BASIC IT SKILLS TRAINING. Zigurs, Ilze // MIS Quarterly;Dec2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, Preceding p401
The article discusses the paper "Web-Based Learning Environments: A Research Framework and Preliminary Assessment of Effectiveness in Basic IT Skills Training," by Gabriele Piccoli, Rahmi Ahmad, and Blake Ives.
- Preface to the Guest Editorial. Eric Zhi Feng Liu; Akpinar, Yavuz // Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology;Oct2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, preceding p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the effect of the teaching and learning style preferences as well as proposed technology preferences, the parents behavior on the usage of Internet and Internet parenting and the...
- Integrating technology into instruction. Robertson, Bill // Multimedia Schools;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p34
Describes a framework that will aid educators and media specialists in integrating computer technology and the Internet into classroom instruction and curriculum design in the United States. Phases of the instructional approach; Identification of the goal; Use of the computer to research...