UST or AST?: A steel tank survey helps you decide
- System solves temporary liquid problems. DiMarino, Joe // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jun94, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p66
Features collapsible storage tanks called the Ziptank for chemical processing or paint manufacturing plants. Solution for temporary storage problems; Incorporation of a two-component system in the tank; Features; Capacity.
- Illinois LUST fund latest to face changes. Dwyer, Steve // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the changes in Illinois' leaking underground storage tanks (LUST) cleanup funds. General Assembly's vote amending cleanup objectives and funding; Cost reduction through a ranking system allowing nonemergency sites to delay corrective action until funding is available; Protection of...
- Mississippi tank fund collections `expedited'. Abcede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the increase in Mississippi's underground storage tank fund. Amount; Rationale; Comments by Mississippi Petroleum Marketers Association executive director regarding the increase.
- Aboveground storage tanks: An update. Geyer, Wayne; Stellmach, Wayne // National Petroleum News;May95, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p42
Part l. Reports that the demand for above-ground storage tanks (AST) has increased because many tank owners like being able to visually inspect an AST system. Other reasons for preferring factory-fabricated AST; Technological advancements of AST for public safety; AST secondary containment.
- Red River terminals. // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p48
Reports on the groundbreaking ceremony for a liquid bulk storage terminal on the Red River near Shreveport in Louisiana.
- Sales of domestic storage tanks are steadily growing...for three basic reasons. // LP/Gas;Oct95, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the growth in the sales of domestic storage tanks in the United States. Reasons for the increase in the sales of storage tanks; Trend in burying storage tanks in the newly-constructed homes; Other factors for the increase in the sales.
- Storage Tanks. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p89
A directory for companies in the U.S. that sell storage tanks is presented.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/13/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 37, p28
Reports on the bidding for five separate contract packages on the tank terminal project from Van Ommeren Tank Terminal Fujairah in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates. Estimated cost of the project; Prequalification requirements; Names of companies bidding for the contract; Consultant for the project.
- Products & services feature: Tanks & structures. // WaterWorld;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p28
Features products and equipment for water and wastewater storage tanks and structures. Includes the Noxyde corrosion coating system from DaSilva Coatings; Therm-X-Trol Thermal Expansion Absorbers from AMTROL Inc.; Concrete water and wastewater storage tanks from DYK Inc.; Polyethylene storage...