- Modular office furniture optimizes computer use. // Government Product News;Aug97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p8
Presents information on ergonomic modular office furniture from MicroCenter company. What the office furniture features.
- Door to door. L.B. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p17
Features McMillan Bros. Creative Business Environments, a company specializing in door-to-door delivery of office furniture in Detroit, Michigan. Understanding of the needs of small business owners.
- Dreaded cubicle reworked to be flexible for business. Booth, J.D. // Crain's Detroit Business;06/02/97, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p15
Discusses why business enterprises in Michigan are choosing `modular offices' over traditional configurations. Need for office furniture to meet ergonomic needs; How flexible work environments are designed; Amount of space to be allocated per workstation.
- Tucson-area office furniture companies. // Inside Tucson Business;12/25/95 Supplement Lists 96, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p108
Presents information on the Tucson-area, Arizona office furniture companies, which was ranked by the number of full-time employees in office furniture division. Rank for 1994 and 1995; Major brands of furniture sold; Year founded locally.
- Worker-friendly office furniture can boost efficiency. // Inside Tucson Business;11/11/96, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p13b
Provides pointers in selecting the right office furniture. Includes development of furniture management plan; Linkage of furniture purchases to strategic business plans; Furniture requirements; Consideration of employee health and safety.
- Modular furniture buying guide. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/19/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p23
Presents some key factors to consider when buying modular furniture for use in offices in the U.S. Privacy; Adjustable surfaces; Storage.
- Tips for buying work centers. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/19/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p23
Presents some key factors to consider when buying modular office furniture for use in facility expansions in the U.S. Warranties; Ergonomics; Space for accessories.
- What's new? // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p72
Presents office furniture which was introduced by several furniture manufacturers in the United States. Description of some of the furniture; Cost of some of the furniture.
- It's `back to the future' on the office-furniture frontier. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;6/8/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 23, pS4
Reports on trends in office furniture. Modular pieces; Adaptability and variety of color; Cloth panels.
- Furniture can minimize evils lurking in repetitive motions. Kantrow, J. Michelle // Caribbean Business;6/8/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 23, pS7
Discusses the choice of office furniture that could minimize injuries from repetitive motions. Trend in modular and adjustable furniture; Responsiveness to shifting weight and body movements; Solutions and workstations.