- Cinemnesis: Martin Arnold's memory machine. Lippit, Akira Mizuta // Afterimage;May/Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p8
Presents an essay which traces the history of a certain machine through the recycle films of contemporary Austrian filmmaker, Martin Arnold, in search of a kind of cryptic archaeology of the memory machine. Origin of machine; When desire for memory machine resurfaced; Restoration of Arnold's...
- Danes to launch electronic b.o. system. Keller, Keith // Hollywood Reporter;5/9/95, Vol. 337 Issue 9, pI-5
Reports that Denmark is due to launch an instant electronic boxoffice reporting system on September 1, 1995. How the system will work.
- Buyers Directory: EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES. // Boxoffice;Sep2008, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p27
A directory for suppliers of equipment for the motion picture industry is presented.
- Buyers Directory: DIRECTORY INDEX. // Boxoffice;Sep2008, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p71
A directory of providers of equipment, supplies and services for the motion picture industry is presented.
- And I thought it was all plasticine! // Image Technology;Apr2004, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p7
The article evaluates the 450 Vacuum Forming machine for animation projects from Formech International.
- 5D CYBORG. De Angelis, Andre // Metro;Spring2001, Issue 129/130, p70
Focuses on the development of 5D Cyborg for film industry in the United States. Areas in cyborg environment; Presence of productivity tools for several tasks; Introduction of Clip-on-Pen concept by the workflow; Standards from Cyborg 5D monsters range.
- Reel Real estate. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Sep2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p46
Focuses on the use of digital visual effects in motion picture industry. Impact of visual effects used in 'Pearl Harbor' movie; Essence of acting in the film industry; Problem on the visual effects approach.
- Softimage unveils XSI version 3. // TVB Europe;Aug2002, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p51
Features version 3.0 of SoftimageIXSI film production system from Softimage Co. Specifications; Capabilities.
- New code set in gray-market war. Sweeting, Paul // Variety;10/16/2000, Vol. 380 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the film studios in the United States (U.S.) that are trying the Regional Code Enhancement, a system designed to maintain territorial control over digital video discs (DVD). Challenge of the market for DVD in the U.S.; Estimated number of discs shipped in the U.S. that may be ending...