- Products top ten. // Computer Artist;Apr/May95, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p46
Introduces graphic arts equipment and supplies. Includes XLS 8400 PS thermal dye printer; Color Compass color-blending application; GWM-3000 large-screen color monitor.
- Products noted. // Computer Artist;Apr/May95, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p48
Features various graphic arts equipment and supplies. Includes Build-It Photo CD Portfolio Disc Production Software; Rainbow Visual Color Calibrator; Tek Illustrator Version 3 shareware.
- Products top ten. // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul95, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p54
Introduces graphic arts equipment and supplies for computer art. Includes SummaFlex digitizer tablet; Instant Replay software; Vivid Details royalty-free photos.
- Products noted. // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul95, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p54
Features computer graphics equipment and supplies. Includes ElectroGIG computer software; MediaStudio Pro 2.0 multimedia development program; GlobeShots CD-ROM.
- Retooling: Graphics and presentation tools. // Marketing Tools;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p41
Focuses on business enterprises and their graphics and presentation tools. Software Publishing's ASAP; Interactive Catalog Corporation's iCat Electronic Commerce Toolkit 2.0.
- Examining dry film potential. // American Printer;Apr95, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on Harrie F. Lewis & Associates' study on the market for dry process digital graphic arts films. Factors that influence the acceptance of dry processing; Contact information.
- New equipment. // American Printer;Jul95, Vol. 215 Issue 4, p82
Introduces various graphic arts equipment. Crosfield C240 desktop drum scanner; Aurora 2.1 scanning software; QuickSet LE digital platesetting system.
- New products. // American Printer;Apr98, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p90
Features equipment and supplies related to graphic arts. Includes paper cutters; Color management tools; Paper-roll clamps; Static eliminator; Rotary trimmer.
- New products. // American Printer;Jul98, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p64
Presents several graphic arts equipment and supplies. Includes VariScript software from Varis Corp.; MAN Roland's UNISET 70 newspaper press; Scitex Corp.'s Darwin Desktop 2.0 software; Indigo's Omnius CardPress digital press.