- 5 TAKE. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2010, Issue 5708, p13
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture trade and industry in Great Britain including the Focus/10 show hosted by Design Centre Chelsea Harbour at the October 2010 London Design Festival in England, half-marathon sponsored by Rhian Francis in Cardiff, Wales, and digital products...
- BLOWING THOSE BLUES AWAY. // Classic & Sports Car;Jul2014, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p185
The article evaluates the Lea-Francis 14hp Sports car offered by Lea-Francis.
- LEA-FRANCIS 18HP FLIES THE COOP. WARE'S, MICHAEL // Classic & Sports Car;Mar2015, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p20
The article focuses on the HKV 192 automobile with 18hp engine from car manufacturer Lea-Francis owned by Stephen Chittock of North Yorkshire, England.
- STEAMING OVER TO RHINE REGION. // Classic & Sports Car;Dec2014, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p178
The article evaluates the Lea-Francis 14hp Sports automobile from car manufacturer Lea-Francis.
- Lighting: in the mood. // Architectural Record;Apr1988, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p108
Four applications of new lighting technology are presented. Each project takes full advantage of the new tools where they best solve a given problem, but they also draw on the tried and true: simplicity and economy.
- Living on borrowed light. Russell, J.S. // Architectural Record;May1989, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p150
Describes four projects that employ daylight as part of the total lighting scheme, undertaken by lighting design firm Jules Fisher & Paul Marantz, Inc., consulting with architects Venturi Rauch and Scott Brown.
- Seeing the light. Koenig, C.D.W. // Architectural Record;Aug1990, Vol. 178 Issue 9, Record Lighting p4
Editorial. Discusses the rationale for a supplement featuring articles on lighting. Lists contributors.
- Japanese Electric Power pavilion celebrates light. Koenig, C. // Architectural Record;Aug1990, Vol. 178 Issue 9, Record Lighting p7
Reports on Tokyo-based lighting designer Motoko Ishii's recent `Fantasy of Light' pavilion in Osaka, Japan, sponsored by Japan's Federation of Electric Power Companies. Other displays by Ishii.
- Ergonomic lighting from Austria. Bottema, C.D.K. // Architectural Record;Aug1990, Vol. 178 Issue 9, Record Lighting p7
Describes a glarefree lighting system devised by a Vienna lighting manufacturer, Zumtobel. Examples.