Pillsbury gets rolling
- Meals on Wheels benefit. // East Bernard Express (TX);6/12/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p9
A photograph of Judith Michulka helping Karina Delgado during the Pastry Sale held on June 1, 2008 at the Guardian Angel Parish Hall in Austin County, Texas is presented.
- Taipan cuts through amid Hong Kong's 'old cake' ads. Chan, Helen // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/5/2009, p16
The article focuses on the television commercial for Taipan Snowy Mooncake which makes use of local slang in Hong Kong, China.
- Natur pur fÃ¼r kreative KÃ¼che. Heimig, Dieter // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/30/2013, Issue 35, p52
The article offers information on various pastry products produced and marketed by Patisserie Industrielle Dehaeck Ypern.
- PATES. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p134
Discusses merchandising ideas for pates. Cross-merchandising; Provision of custom picnic baskets; Staging of an in-store promotion.
- Top of the morning. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Dec97, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p8
Reports on Americans breakfast foods intake. Percentage of American ate breakfast; Consumption of toaster pastry.
- Toaster pastries. // Snack & Bakery Foods;Jun97, Vol. 86 Issue 6, pSI-21
Presents the toaster pastries, one of America's fastest growing breakfast food. Decline sales of toaster pastries in 1996; Factors that contributes to the product's longevity; Ten most favorite toaster pastries.
- Paczki Off to Early Start at Riesbeck's. HARPER, ROSEANNE // SN: Supermarket News;1/21/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 3/4, p56
The article reports on the move of St. Clairsville, Ohio-based Riesbeck's Food Markets Inc. which has invested in 22 billboards to promote its paczki, a Polish pastry that is traditionally eaten on Fat Tuesday, however the firm has decided to stretch the Lent season.
- How to Win Hearts and Stomachs. RAIH, CHRIS; HOLMES, REID; CREDLE, SUSAN // Fast Company;Jul/Aug2013, Issue 177, p22
The article presents brief comments from three branding experts offering advice about how to market the Twinkie snack cake, which is being re-introduced in summer 2013 by private equity firms which bought the bakery company Hostess following its 2012 bankruptcy.
- AD OF THE MONTH. // AdMedia;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents several advertising campaigns in New Zealand, including campaign created by DDB Group New Zealand for SKY Television's Rugby World Cup, a newspaper advertisement created by Ogilvy for Brothers In Arms, and the television campaign created by Clemenger BBDO Wellington for the...