Grow your event marketing
- Promotional Calendar. // Gourmet Retailer;Apr2007, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p8
The article presents a calendar of promotional events to be held in the U.S. in the month of June, 2007. Coffee Fest Atlanta is reported to commence on 1 June, 2007. The World Tea Expo will begin on 9 June, 2007, on Long Beach, California. The Dallas International Gift & Home Accessories Market...
- Athens Farmers Market: Ohio's largest open-air market. // Athens News;2014 Visitor's Guide, p44
The article reflects on year, the Athens Farmers Market held in Athens County, Ohio that offers fresh locally produced foods, plants, and flowers and has been named as best market in the U.S. by the "Audubon Magazine" and informs about music entertainment provided during the market.
- The in-store marketing show. // Marketing Week;6/11/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p107
Presents information in relation to the 1998 In-Store Marketing Show which will take place at the Royal Horticulture Halls, London, on June 10-12. Recognition of the show; Reference to Christine Davidson, the event's director; Information on the show. INSETS: Exhibitor show;Seminar programme.
- THE TEXAS DRAW. TUCKER, KEN // Billboard;6/15/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 23, p40
Information on the 2013 Event & Arena Marketing Conference (EAMC) to be held June 12-15 in Austin, Texas is presented.
- FEEL-GOOD MESSAGES. Garrett, Diane // Daily Variety;2/17/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 32, pA5
The article focuses on the strategies of clients and advertisers to improve their performance in terms of branded entertainment in the U.S.
- A Post-Presale Era? Waddell, Ray // Billboard;2/3/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p19
The article discusses ticket presales in the concert industry. Presales are situations in which fans are offered access to a "limited" pool of seats through paid fan club memberships, sponsor promotions, or venue promotions. However, the exclusivity of this practice is not as high as it once was...
- DOES THE past HAVE A future? Zahrt, Chris // Trains;May2011, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p22
The article reports on the changes that steam locomotive operators must follow to make sure that steam locomotives run in the U.S. in 2041. It states that operators must boost the entertainment value of their offerings with events that transcend train rides. It states the railroad operators...
- Italy posts slide in admits. Vivarelli, Nick // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/9/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 47, p10
Reports the decrease of the boxoffice admissions in Italy. Inclusions of the share of the local market; Emphasis of the film that topped in the country's boxoffice.
- Pensacola Crawfish Festival. Austin, Shelley // Pensacola Magazine;Apr2011, p10
The article offers information on the 27th Annual Pensacola Crawfish Festival to be held on April 29-30 and May 1, 2011 at the Bartram Park in Florida. The festival will feature food vendors, entertainment events, and family activities. It will be presented by the Fiesta of Five Flags...