Eastern Europe in focus for Kodak
- General news. // PSA Journal;Sep96, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p41
Reports that the George Eastman House in Rochester, New York, has opened a new semipermanent exhibition on the history of photography entitled `Through the Lens: Selections from the Permanent Collection.' Featured images; Contact information.
- QUARTERLY NOTES FROM THE GEORGE EASTMAN HOUSE. // Image;Dec1959, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p222
The article reviews the exhibition "Photography at Mid-Century" at the George Eastman House in Rochester, New York on November 9, 1959.
- THE GEORGE EASTMAN HOUSE CIRCULATING EXHIBITS. // Image;Mar1956, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p70
The article reviews several exhibitions held at the George Eastman House in Rochester, New York, including "19th Century Scope of Photography," in July 1956, "The Science of Photography," in September 1956 and "Opening of the West," in April 1956.
- GEORGE EASTMAN HOUSE OPENS NEW GALLERY WITH PHOTOGRAPHY 63/AN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION. // Image;1963, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p9
The article reviews the exhibition "Photography 63 / An International Exhibition" at the Brackett Clark Gallery of George Eastman House in Syracuse, New York on August 27, 1963.
- A Canadian's Trip to the George Eastman House. Morton, Timothy Dwight // PSA Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p34
Focuses on the George Eastman House, a museum of photography in Rochester, New York. Background on the house's history and its owner; Key feature of its exhibit offerings.
- Brian Bottomley. Acland, Holly // Marketing Event;May97, p17
Focuses on Kodak Express marketing manager Brian Bottomley's creation of the Kodak Express roadshow to be held on May 1997 in Eastern Europe. Roadshows as the best way of penetrating Eastern European markets with no available traditional channels of distribution; Overview on the Eastern...
- The Living Body. // BKSTS Journal;Jun1985, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p389
The article provides information on the exhibition entitled "The Living Body" by Kodak Ltd. The major exhibition was opened to the public on May 16, 1985 at the Octagon Gallery in Bath, England. Meanwhile, Kodak Ltd. and the Royal Photographic Society were awarded 25,000 pounds under the...
- Kodak moments at IBC. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Nov2003, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
Focuses on Kodak Co.'s return as an exhibitor at IBC 2003 television technology trade show in Europe. Film and television technologies demonstrated.
- EXHIBITIONS. // Image;Jun1973, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p26
The article lists several photograph exhibitions at the George Eastman House in Rochester, New York which include fifty three photograph by Lewis Wickes Hine, thirty six documentary photographs by Lucien Aigner and thirty photographs by Victor and Ellen Landweber.