- Firbank picks up top prize. // Marketing Event;Sep97, p12
Reports that Firbank Kempster won the best multi-level stand for its work with telecom giant Hewlett-Packard at the TS2 exhibition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Show agency widens its net. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p11
Reveals the plan of restructured exhibition agency Firbank Kempster to broaden its remit to include live events. Factor that influenced the company's plan; Comments from Willem Eksteen, appointed group managing director.
- Boomtown Days Runners. Cohen, Adam Buckley // Runner's World;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p63
The article presents information on the Boomtown Run Day of Service for the United Way Tornado Relief Fund, the local Red Cross.
- Keep on running! // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/26/2003, Vol. 153 Issue 4, p99
Focuses on four competitors in the June 2003 Edinburgh Marathon who ran on behalf of the international veterinary charity group VETAID. Runners' completion of the course in under four hours; Amount that the team has raised for the group's work in developing countries.
- Vets supporting a campaign with legs. // Third Sector;1/11/2011, Issue 643, p18
The article presents a case study on the Marathon Appeal 2010 campaign of the animal welfare charity, People's Dispensary for Sick Animals (PDSA).
- Expert view. Arnold, Chris // Third Sector;1/11/2011, Issue 643, p18
The author comments on a campaign of using a veterinarian in a marathon to support a charity.
- Record Turnout Register for 15th Annual Dream Mile Run. // India -- West;7/12/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 34, pB33
The article discusses a charity marathon organized in the Hellyer County Park in San Jose, California to raise money for the under-privileged children.
- Runners turn out for marathon's Opening Act. // West County Journal;8/10/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 32, pB3
The article offers information on the preview race called the Opening Act 5K, at the new Chesterfield Amphitheater in which 200 employees of Solutia TASK Force take part for raising money for charity and training to run in the Rock n' Roll Marathon.
- I run for life. Lake, Deborah // Windy City Times;6/10/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p12
The author explains her decision to run in the AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC) marathon despite any hindrances.