- Company Overview. // Suntory Limited SWOT Analysis;May2008, p4
The article presents a brief overview of Suntory Ltd., a Japanese beverage company, noting continents where it has operations.
- Tech screen stereotypes in touchy Tokyo. // Grocer;5/16/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8205, p57
The article focuses on the beverage dispensing machine in Tokyo, Japan that provides drinks based on stereotypes, which makes use of a camera to capture the consumer's age and gender and then works to recommend suitable drinks.
- Hot Drinks Industry Profile: Japan. // Hot Drinks Industry Profile: Japan;Jul2015, p1
An industry report of the hot drinks industry in Japan is presented from publisher MarketLine, with topics including market value, market segmentation, and business forecasts for the industry.
- Functional Drinks Industry Profile: Japan. // Functional Drinks Industry Profile: Japan;Aug2015, p1
An industry report of the functional drinks industry in Japan as of August 2015 is presented from publisher MarketLine, with topics including market value, market segmentation, and business forecasts for the industry.
- Diageo Looks At Beam Amid Further Takeover Rumours. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2012, Issue 80, p53
The article reports on the negotiations held by Diageo with Suntory for the acquisition of some of Beam's brands.
- world news. // Grocer;1/18/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8138, p10
The article offers world news briefs related to grocery industry as of January 18, 2014 including the agreement of Suntory to buy Beam Inc., the modification of the strategy of NestlÃ© in India, and the warning of SodaStream International regarding its low profit due to high product costs.
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd - Multi-Brand Vending. // Vending International;Jun2015, p4
The article evaluates the multi-brand vending machine and an additional product to its Orangina range from Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd.
- Showcase 2. Benady, Alex // PRWeek (London);Jul/Aug2015, p56
The article features the public relations campaign of Lucozade Ribena Suntory to promote its black currant drink brand Ribena.
- Suntory Prepares For Entry Into Irish Market. // Checkout;Dec2013, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p8
The article reports that Suntory Holdings Ltd., Japanese food and beverage firm, established Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ireland Ltd., an Irish subsidiary, in Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland on October 22, 2013 following the purchase of the drink brands Ribena and Lucozade from GlaxoSmithKline.