- FitchLive to target the live events sector. // Design Week;7/19/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p6
The article reports that WPP Group PLC expects on becoming a major player in the live events market, with the launch of FitchLive in Great Britain. The move unites PCI Fitch and Clever Media, originally a Metro subsidiary, into a new company which WPP believes will take advantage of fast-growing...
- WPP merges Clever Media and PCI Fitch. Bond, Claire // Event;Sep2007, p7
The article reports on the move of international marketing agency WPP to merge its agencies PCI Fitch and Clever Media to form the global experiential firm Fitch Live based in Great Britain. Clever Media managing director Paul Cowan is responsible for the British area of the business. The agency...
- South Park Meets Woody Owl. Morris, Michele J.; Gorman, Jim // Backpacker;Dec99, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the online quiz created by multimedia development and consulting firm CleverMedia which tested the knowledge of backpackers and campers on dealing with the feeling of defecating or urinating.
- Clever Media promotes Curran as Ellis departs. Conley, Clare // Campaign (UK);11/10/2000, Issue 45, p19
Reports the resignation of Antony Ellis as managing director of Clever Media in Great Britain. Reason for the resignation; Career history of Ellis; Background of Clever Media.
- WPP progresses with media merger. Merrill, Cristina // Adweek Western Edition;1/13/97, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p28
Reports on developments pertaining to the plans of the WPP Group to combine the media buying operations of their clients. Clients as including J. Walter Thompson and Ogilvy and Mather; Details that need to be worked out.
- Is time running out for David Ogilvy at WPP? Wentz, L.; Levin, G. // Advertising Age;5/18/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p2
States that the examination of WPP and its finances by the banks is now focusing attention on whether WPP needs a more active chairman than the legendary Mr. Olgivy. Paul Judge has been mentioned; Comments; Doubts that shareholders will approve; More.
- WPP tries to dodge bullet. Wentz, Laurel; Wells, Melanie // Advertising Age;8/3/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p1
States that the future ownership of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and J. Walter Thompson Co. hangs in limbo even as Martin Sorrell may have averted his closest brush yet with WPP Group's liquidation. WPP's banks negotiated with Fidelity Investments; Fidelity's objections to the restructuring plan;...
- Alfa hires new breed of agency. Cortez, John P.; Hume, Scott // Advertising Age;12/21/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 52, p22
Offers a look at the new WPP Group agency Conquest USA. May be the shape of things to come; Formed to combine promotion and advertising capabilities; Formed to handle the Alfa Romeo US account; Won the account from Ross Roy Advertising, Bloomsfield Hills, Michigan; Other agencies pitching; Details.
- WPP gains despite economy. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;7/5/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 28, p37
Reports on WPP Group's revenue growth for the first five months of 1993. Public relations as the most disappointing performer with more than 12 percent drop worldwide; United States, Southeast Asia and Latin America as the strongest growth areas; Continuing discussions of the sale of Scali,...