- Visitor rise for 98 direct fair. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p7
Provides information on the increased pre-registered visitors to Reed Exhibitions to the 20th London International Direct Marketing Fair. Attractions made by the three-day fair; Show's conference program.
- Wiggles and 'Doctor Who' and SpongeBob, Oh My! Viveiros, Beth Negus // Direct;8/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p19
The article highlights the Direct Days Marketing New York conference and exhibition held in June 2006. The event featured various licensable properties from clothes, toys and other stuffs. It also provided a promotional campaign in celebration of the 10th anniversary of "Teletubbies." Booths...
- What's on. // Precision Marketing;4/14/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p16
The article presents information on several events related to direct marketing. DMA UK's Introduction to Direct Marketing & Integration is to be held from April 25-26, 2006. The workshop is expected to bring together thinkers from across the direct marketing industry. The International Direct...
- forthcoming events. // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p48
Lists events on direct marketing in Great Britain. Conference sponsored by the Association for Geograprhic Information; Series of Subscriptions Intensive seminars; E-mail marketing.
- Online needs nimble direct marketing skill. Logo, Laura // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun96, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the talk by Goodman Group's president Susan Goodman on industrial direct marketing on the Internet during the Business-to-Business Direct Marketing conference in May 1996 in Washington, D.C. Trends fueling direct marketing growth; Emerging power of the Internet and intranets.
- DMA Set to Debut New Broadcast Pavilion at Orlando Event. Haire, Thomas // Response;Sep2003, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p12
Highlights the Direct Marketing Association's direct response television conference on October 11-15, 2003 in Orlando, Florida. Exhibition; Theme; Promotion of the association's Broadcast Pavilion.
- From mailing list to A-list: the stars will be shining at Cannes. Fiddes, Mark // Precision Marketing;5/24/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p16
Explains that direct marketing companies and executives will have a chance to see the best in the industry during the 2002 Cannes Film Festival in France. Importance of the event; Awards that will be given; Edge of direct marketers in discovering innovative business ideas.
- On-line at LIDMA. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/31/97, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p16
Reports on the Long Island Direct Marketing Association's breakfast meeting scheduled on April 17, 1997 at the Sheraton.
- The must-attend marketing event. Carter, Alison // Printing World;Apr2008, p76
The article offers information on the International Direct Marketing Fair (IDMF) to be held in London, England in April and May 2008.