Scottish Courage expands its fest
- Strongbow bolsters commitment to events. Kemp, Ed // Marketing (00253650);6/14/2006, p5
The article informs that Scottish Courage Brewing Ltd. is increasing the number of experiential events it runs for its cider brand Strongbow with the launch of banner brand Strongbow Entertainment. One of the first events to fall under the entertainment banner will be Strongbow Ciderhouse, an...
- Courage lines up U.K. shops for media review. // Adweek Western Edition;4/24/95, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p16
Reports on the UK brewer, Courage seeking interested ad agencies for its media planning and buying business account.
- Scottish Courage plans online beer club launch. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;11/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p6
Reports on the launching of an Internet-based subscribers' club by Scottish Courage Brands for its beer business in Great Britain. Details of how the program will work.
- Scottish Courage plans Breezer rival. // Marketing Week;4/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p5
Reports on the launching of Bliss, a wine-based premium packaged drink from Scottish Courage. Use of the product to rival Bacardi Breezer and Smirnoff Ice; Schedule for the launching of the beer; Availability of the beer in bars and late-night venues.
- SCOTTISH COURAGE. // Campaign (UK);1/10/2003, Issue 2, p26
Reports on achievement of British company Scottish Courage Brewing Ltd. that won the award bearing the title Advertiser of the Year. Brands of beer advertised by the company; Reason for receiving the award; Business development of the agency; Role of the agency in relaunching and repositioning...
- SC set to extend Foster's through Amber lager trial. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);10/14/1999, p1
Reports on Scottish Courage Brewing's launch of a premium version of Great Britain's second biggest lager brand, called Foster's Amber. Trial marketing of Foster's Amber; Promotional support for the brand.
- Newcastle Brown updated to target younger drinkers. Michalczyk, Imelda // Marketing (00253650);1/6/2000, p6
Reports on Scottish Courage's revamping of its Newcastle Brown Ale brand.
- Scottish Courage chief nets take-home role. // Marketing Week (01419285);11/27/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p5
Reports on Scottish Courage's (SC) appointment of Brian Sharp as chief marketing director for its Scottish Courage Brands. Sharp's main responsibilities for marketing the brand; Resignation of SC's original chief marketing director Nick Boyd.
- John Smith's in hunt for agency to launch raffle. // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p8
Reports on the search made by Scottish Courage for agencies to promote campaign for John Smith's No Nonsense Raffle in Great Britain.