- Changing the soil spurs new growth. Mayo, Andrew; Lank, Elizabeth // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p26
Describes the practical problems and successes encountered by ICL in its effort to implement a learning culture throughout the company. Definitions of learning organization and its aspects; Factors which encourage and discourage learning culture development; Framework of ICL for managing...
- Fujitsu starts European re-branding. // Adweek Western Edition;4/29/96, Vol. 46 Issue 18, p9
Reports that ICL and Fujitsu have approached several European agencies for their brand awareness campaign. Account value.
- Exchange broker. Thatcher, Mike // People Management;6/26/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p34
Profiles ICL Inc. director Fiona Colquhoun. Personal strengths; Career background; Experiences while working in Cable and Wireless International Inc. and Mercury Communications Ltd.; Expectations on her new job at ICL.
- ICL wins Foreign Office contract. // Knowledge Management;Mar2002, p2
Reports that ICL has won a four-year contract with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to deliver a global knowledge service to its staff. Importance of the ICL service to the modernization of the FCO; Reasons for selecting ICL.
- LAS VEGAS STAGE SHOWS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p110
A list of the top stage shows in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 is presented, including "America's Tribute to Neil Diamond" at the Riviera Hotel & Casino, "Barbra & Frank: The Concert That Never Was" at the Riviera Hotel & Casino and Barry Manilow's "Manilow: Music & Passion" at Las Vegas Hilton.
- Doc Anello Swings Into Laguna Marriott for Fall Jazz Gig. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;11/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p39
Reports on entertainment and dining developments in California as of November 3, 2003. Outdoor musical performances by Doc Anello and his Swing Machine Orchestra at Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa; Launch of Clayton Shurley's Real BBQ restaurant in Aliso Viejo by Clayton Shurley; Schedule...
- Sneak 'PEEPS'. // Candy Industry;Jan2010 Supplement, pRC14
The article focuses on the PEEPS Fest on December 30-31, 2009 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Renaissance faires make history come alive. Goodale, Gloria // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p10
Focuses on some of the activities that will be held during California's Renaissance Pleasure Faire to be held in San Bernardino until June 21, 1997. History of the event; Traditional activities planned; Other states taking part in the event.
- A day without video games proves popular with the kids. G.G. // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p10
Reports that children across the United States enjoy the turtle races offered at the Renaissance Faire. How children usually respond to entertainment activities scheduled for the event; Type of costumes on display; Comments from Historian Jim Stewart.