- Savoring an Old Seducer. // Archaeology;May/Jun2002, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p54
Reviews the exhibition 'Chocolate,' at the Field Museum in Chicago, Illinois in 2002.
- AT THE MUSEUM. // Natural History;Jun2003, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p74
Reviews the exhibition 'Chocolate,' shown at Gallery 3 of the American Museum of Natural History from June 14 through September 7, 2003.
- MUST GO. // Working Mother;May2003, p15
Highlights the Chocolate exhibition at the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles County, California. Theme of the exhibit; Details of the activities; Contact information.
- Showcase of world chocolate. // Candy Industry;Apr98, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p17
Highlights Chocolates of the World, an international showcase of chocolate on February 6-7, 1998 in Cleaveland, Ohio. Sponsors of the event; Activities of the exhibition.
- Met Studio creates chocolate visitor attraction in York. // Design Week (Online Edition);2/29/2012, p5
The article informs about Chocolate - York's Sweet Story, graphics exhibition, to be held in April 2012 at Medieval Shambles, York, England.
- Chocolate Show: A Sweet Success! // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2006, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p91
Provides information on the Eighth Annual Chocolate Show, taking place from November 10 through November 13, 2005 in the Metropolitan Pavilion and the Altman Building in New York City. Information on the annual Chocolate Show Gala Benefit; Highlights of the show; Number of visitors.
- Chocolate CortÃ©s exhibit moves to Miami. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;4/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p33
The article reports that the CortÃ©z, Chocolate, a Tradition of Family exhibit will move to Miami, Florida in April 2010.
- 4D Cadbury Adventure! // Pass (17412528);Jul/Aug2014, p6
The article offers information on the '4D Adventure' zone at Cadbury World in Birmingham, England, which features an interactive cinema that allows the visitors to feel diving into a pot of melted Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate.
- CALENDAR. // Parenting School Years;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p20
A calendar of events of interest to families to be held in the U.S. from December 2011 to January 2012 is presented which includes Disney World's "Very Merry Christmas Party" in Orlando, Florida, the Chocolate World Expo in Secaucus, New Jersey and the National Oatmeal Month.