- Sister event to Clothes Show. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p4
Focuses on the Clothes Show Live of the BBC Haymarket Exhibitions company on April 1999 in London, England. Objective of the show's organizer; Information on the fund-raising agreement of BBC Haymarket with British Heart Foundation.
- New show for little people. // Marketing Event;May97, p8
Reports on BBC Haymarket Exhibitions' launching of Little Bash, a show that will target children under five years old.
- Big investment for garden fair. // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p4
Reports the investments of BBC Haymarket Exhibitions company to transform a garden area at Birmingham's NEC. Implication of the investments; Details on the show of NEC for 2000.
- Top gear live's interactive lift. // Marketing Event;May98, p11
Reports on the revamped format launched by BBC Top Gear Live show on May 1998. Aim and features of the automobile show; Signed exhibitors to the BBC Haymarket Exhibitions show.
- CBBC Big Bash '99 cancelled. // Marketing Event;Jun99, p8
Reports that BBC Haymarket Exhibitions has cancelled its 1999 CBBC Big Bash, an event targeting the children's market. Plans of the organizer in rebranding the event; Actions to be taken by BBC Haymarket regarding the show according to a BBC Haymarket spokeswoman.
- ON CITMAGAZINE.COM... // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2013, p7
The article lists three important topics read by readers of the journal including the reaction of the travel industry to 150,000 pounds work trip to Thailand, death of two people at the Scotsman Hotel during a chemical accident and decision to buy-out by organizers of BBC Haymarket Exhibitions Ltd.
- Acts invited to garden show. // Event;May2007, p6
The article reports on the line up of artists that will be performing at the inaugural evening attraction of BBC Haymarket Exhibitions in Birmingham, England scheduled in April 2007. Music & Gardens for a Summer Evening will debut as part of Haymarket's revised format for the five-day event from...
- BEST CONSUMER EXHIBITION. // Event;Oct2012, p92
The article announces that BBC Gardeners' World Live and BBC Good Food Show Summer organized by BBC Haymarket Exhibitions is the winner of the 2012 Event Award for Best Consumer Exhibition.
- BEST LAUNCH EXHIBITION. // Event;Oct2010, Special section p23
The article announces that "5 Elements Berlin," organized by Ocean Media, is the winner of the 2010 Best Launch Exhibition award, and the Masterchef Live 2009 organized by BBC Haymarket Exhibitions as well as the Clothes Show London in England organized by Haymarket Exhibitions are highly...