- Live & Direct to herald live study. // Music Week;9/8/2007, Issue 36, p3
The article focuses on market research bureau Mintel, as well as the details of its 2007 study of the British live business, as part of September's Live & Direct conference. The conference is organized by Music Week Events in partnership with Vodafone Live Music Awards. The conference will begin...
- Mintel Cites Mood As Fragrance Factor. // Beauty Packaging;Dec2010, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the study by Mintel Beauty Innovation which found that 54 % of female fragrance users decide on the fragrance to use according to their moods.
- Alien Giant Roller liquid candy. // Packaging Digest;Mar2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p8
The article offers brief information on the Alien Giant Roller Liquid Candy from Mintel International Group Ltd.
- Natural Products Strike a Chord. // MMR;3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the sales increase of natural care toothpastes in supermarket, drug and discount stores in the U.S., according to the market research firm Mintel International Group Ltd.
- 'Down to Earth' Key Trend to Impact Beauty Indusrty in 2011. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;1/19/2011, Vol. 43 Issue 50, p11
The article reports that "Down to Earth" is the key trend that will shape the beauty industry in 2011 as presented by the experts at Mintel Beauty Innovation, which is closely linked to sustainability.
- Prepaid Going Upmarket. McKenna, Andrea // American Banker;7/19/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 109, p6
The article discusses a survey by the searchable competitive database Mintel Comperemedia on prepaid cards, which found that 19% of people would be interested in using prepaid cards to pay their bills if the cards offered low fees.
- JPM Chase Steps Up Direct-Mail Activity. // American Banker;2/1/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 16, p6
The article discusses a report by the financial research firm Mintel Comperemedia which investigated direct mail credit card solicitations in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Mintel predicts UK will ride out global downturn. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;1/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the results of a British consumer spending report published by Mintel in January 2002. Changes in spending priorities over the past decade; Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.; Influence posed by the global recession on spending patterns.
- Reports at your fingertips. // Information World Review;Feb2000, Issue 155, p28
Evaluates the Web site of Mintel.