- Kohler, American Standard to Exhibit at ISH-NA Show. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Apr2004, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the participation of Kohler Company and the American Standard in the 2004 ISH-North America show in Boston, Massachusetts on October 14-16, 2004. Product that will be sponsored by Kohler; Effects of the participation of the two companies on the show partner's confidence; Number of...
- NORTH CAROLINA. // Snips;Jul2007, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p58
This article reports on the participation of the Clean and Comfortable home tour of American Standard Cos. Inc. at the Raleigh Home Show in Raleigh, North Carolina in April 2007. Phil Guy, sales manager at Yandle-Witherspoon Supply, asserted the success of the tour. The public was invited to...
- Innovative Showroom Awards Returns to KBIS 2016. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 62 Issue 7, Special section p27
The article offers information on the Innovative Showroom Awards competition for the 2016 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show to be sponsored by American Standard, DXV and GROHE for categories including Independent Retail Showrooms Locations for small, medium and large locations and Multi Location...
- Diana tribute boosts Daily Mail's sales. // Marketing Week;2/26/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p14
Looks at the increase in sales of the Daily Mail newspaper, due to Princess Diana's tribute. Statistical information on the increase; Comments from Guy Zitter, managing director of the Daily Mail; Further detailed information.
- Second sports section added. // Editor & Publisher;2/3/96, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p38
Reports that the newspaper, `Daily Mail,' has added a second sports section on Saturday, in response to reader demand.
- Mail aims to boost ad sales by increasing colour pages. // Marketing Week;7/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p15
Reports that in an attempt to boost advertising revenue, the `Daily Mail' newspaper will double its colour pages. Number of color pages the newspaper will have; Changes which will occur to the newspaper from August 1999; Views from Mike Ironside, advertisement director of the newspaper in...
- MANNERS AND MODES. Seaman, Owen // Punch, or the London Charivari, Volume 159, November 10, 1920;1/1/1920, p11
The article offers information on the success of "The Daily Mail" hat in 1920.
- Laurie Taylor. Taylor, Laurie // New Statesman;03/27/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4378, p63
Presents the author's view on his pictures taken for various publications. Description of his photograph which appeared on the Daily Mail newspaper; Reaction of his peers on the photograph.
- SoHo delivery for Daily Mail. FUNG, AMANDA // Crain's New York Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p20
The article reports that the tabloid "The Daily Mail" is opening its first office in New York City for its online division for which it has signed a four year deal to take on lease 5,200 square feet area.