- Compaq leads in Q1 PCs sold. DiCarlo, Lisa // PC Week;5/30/94, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p24
Reports on Compaq Computer Corp.'s performance in American personal computer shipments for the first-quarter of 1994. Percentage increase of shipments compared to 1993; International Business Machines Corp.'s (IBM) first-quarter percentage increase in its PC shipment; Increase in the U.S. PC...
- Compaq to rebrand Deskpro. Dicarlo, Lisa // PC Week;04/13/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p41
Reports that Compaq Computer Corp. is rebranding its Deskpro line of computers because of changes caused by the build to order market. The discontinuance of the 2000, 4000 and 6000 names in favor of the EP and EN lines; Products which will be available in each line; Contact information.
- Compaq to join NT workstation parade. Lapolla, Stephanie // PC Week;8/5/96, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p6
Reports on the plan of Compaq Computer Corp. to announce the first products of its new Workstation division along with a new partnership at the August 1996 Siggraph show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Features of the company's latest workstations; Pricing for the workstations.
- Compaq to experiment with Cyrix processor at Comdex. Francis, Bob; Crothers, Brooke // InfoWorld;11/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p20
Reports on the plans of Compaq Computers Inc. to float a trial balloon for Cyrix Corp.'s 100-MHz 6x86 processors at the Comdex Computer Show. Product offerings of Compaq.
- Compaq conquers CE hardware handicaps. Yates, Christopher // PC Week;06/21/99, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p37
Reviews the Aero 8000 by Compaq Computer Corporation. Costs; Features; Comparison to laptop computers.
- PC retailers seek Christmas cheer. Kidman, Angus; Maher, William // Australian Personal Computer;Nov99, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p17
Discloses the plans of online retailers and specialty shops founded by individual personal computer (PC) manufacturers to enter the Australian PC market by Christmas 1999. Opening of Compaq's chain of shops in Melbourne and Brisbane; Branded retail strategy launched by Apple Computer; Internet...
- Directory of Exhibitors and Sponsors. // Telecom Asia;Mar99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p32
Presents a directory of exhibitors and sponsors at the 1999 Asia Pacific Billing, a convention of telecommunication operators and manufacturers in the region. Includes Andersen Consulting; CableData Inc.; Compaq Computer Corp.; Cap Gemini; Chorleywood Consulting Ltd.; Contact information.
- Compaq expands notebook line, plans upgraded handheld. Briody, Dan // InfoWorld;11/03/97, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p33
Announces Compaq Computer's plan to introduce its first Armada portable computer with a 13.3-inch active-matrix display at Comdex in November 1997. Features of the Armada 7700, code-named Crusher; Plans of the company to step up efforts in the value-notebook segment; Possible extension to the...
- BUSINESS NOTES. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p58
Reports developments on consumer electronics in the U.S. as of April 2002. Projections on the first quarter revenue of Compaq Computer Corp.; Participants of the CeBIT CES Consumer Electronics Fair; Launch of Maximum Plus alkaline batteries by Rayovac Corp.