- What's on at the Science Museum. Coryton, Demitri // Education (14637073);6/4/2004, Issue 147, p5
Features the "Science of Sport" exhibition to be held at the Science Museum in Great Britain on June 8, 2004. Opportunities to be offered for visitors; Highlights of showcases.
- Science show takes to road. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p4
Announces the corporate sponsorship of the Science of Sport Exhibition in year 2000 by Asics and Dunlop companies at the Science Museum in London, England. Other sponsors of the exhibition; Number of visitors to the exhibition; Comments from Kate Hildred from the Science Museum.
- Shoe news. // Women's Sports & Fitness;May92, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p15
Lists some innovative ideas found at the Atlanta Supershow, the world's largest sporting goods show. The Saucony Extra Mile Club; New Balance Women's Weeks; Reebok Walking tapes; Nike recycled shoes; Avia Women's Fitness Training; Asics Gel Nite Lyte.
- Women's apparel in spotlight at Atlanta Super Show. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the 1994 Atlanta Super Show at Georgia World Congress Center. Attendance; Reebok's crossover applications into streetwear; Fashion designer Norma Kamali's launching of the activewear line Omo Gym; Adidas' introduction of women's collections; Starter Corp.'s plans for a women's line...
- A super run. Hirsch, G.A. // Runner's World;May92, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
Discusses the Super Show in Atlanta, which included the Prevention/Runner's World 5-K Super Run and Walk. The 85,000 members of the sporting goods industry who annually gather in Atlanta for the Super Show; Winners of the race, Steve Jones and Wanda Panfil; Other runners; Details.
- The Nazi Olympics. // Sports Illustrated;7/29/96, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p28
Describes the exhibit of the "Nazi Olympics, Berlin 1936" at the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. Five sections of the exhibit; International Olympic committees failure to consider taking the Games out of Germany; U.S. debate whether to boycott the 1936 Olympics; More.
- NORTH CAROLINA Multisport Expo. // Triathlon Life;Winter2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p100
The article offers information on the North Carolina Mutisport Expo that will be held at the Wilson Center in Duke University in Durham on March 10, 2012.
- A sublime athlete hones his skills. Mullins, Justin // New Scientist;04/19/97, Vol. 154 Issue 2078, p48
Features the `Science of Sports' exhibition at the Science Museum in London, England. Sports disciplines shown at the exhibit; World records; Activities offered at the exhibit.
- A WONDERFUL EXHIBIT OF SPORTS IN THE GOLDEN STATE. // California State Library Foundation Bulletin;2015, Issue 111, p32
The article previews the exhibition "Wild Cheers Broke Loose - Sports in California from the 1850s to the 1950s" to be held at the Mead B. Kibbey Gallery in Sacramento, California from May 1-31, 2015.