Miller Freeman shelves LIVE 97 until next year
- Buyers want to be educated. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p11
Reports on the results of a survey for Miller Freeman's Incentive International show. How the research was carried out; Use of the findings to revamp the Incentive International 99; Comment from Miller Freeman event director Mina Booth.
- The shows go on at Miller Freeman. Deemer // Orange County Business Journal;11/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on Irvine, California-based trade-show producer and publisher Miller Freeman. Trade shows organized in the United States; Range of publication and digital-media service offerings; Financial performance; Target markets for its trade shows.
- Look out! It's behind you. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p86
Presents highlights of the exhibitors party for Miller Freeman's Incentive 97 at the Earth Galleries in London, England.
- UK opticians say no to LIO. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p10
Details the plan of Miller Freeman company to increase the attendance of United Kingdom opticians at the trade exhibition, London International Optics. Factors that influenced the decision.
- CES 2000 puts digital/Web sales in focus. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p1
Previews the 2000 International CES consumer electronics trade show scheduled on January 6-9, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Number of exhibitors; Product areas; Keynote speakers; Topics of conference sessions.
- More High-Tech Pavilions Slated For CES. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p42
Reports on the Consumer Electronics Show on household electronics to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, during January 9-12, 2003. Participants at the event; Pavilions at the exhibition; Presentation of variety of technology for home by The Tech Home Demo.
- CES is Bigger and Better Than Ever. Masters, Greg // Retail Merchandiser;Feb2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the vitality of Consumer Electronics Show which was held in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2003. Impact of the show on anxieties about the state of the economy; Reason for the success of the exhibtion; Highlights of the event.
- New and Notable. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar1997, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p24
Features new appliances presented during the 1997 Winter Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Description of the Telephone Internet Appliance, Digital Home Theater, Graphical-Web-Access Phone, Dual-Mode cellular Phone, Pocket Message Center and Executive Desk Stereo; Manufacturer of the...
- Home Electronics Show Showcases Intelligent Products. Knisley, Joe // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;May2001, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p94
Features the 2001 Home Electronics Show held in Orlando, Florida. Information on audio, video, home theater and satellite systems offered at the show; Innovative equipment displayed in the show.