- BA woos the business market with Â£3m ads. Tylee, John // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p8
Reports on the launch of three million pounds advertising campaign by British Airways to attract more business travellers. Description of the campaign; Director of the campaign; Planning and buying media for the campaign.
- ANIMAL MAGIC. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/22/2011, Issue 2974, p4
The article reports that British Airways PLC has launched its new advertisement campaign which features the motto of the company and a male orangutan that was transported back to its home.
- BA to challenge â€˜expensiveâ€™ tag with tactical ads. Rogers, Daniel; Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);2/14/2002, p3
Reports on the launch of a marketing campaign by the British Airways to challenge its reputation as an expensive airline in Great Britain. Investment in tactical press advertising; Campaign to build the proportion of tickets that consumers book online; Encouragement of customers to book via the...
- Holiday Marketing: It's Not All About Tradition. Hardwick, Sarah // Promotional Marketing;12/3/2015, p1
The article offers information on several campaigns conducted by several companies for marketing their branch to reach customers which includes thank you campaign by British Airways in December 2014, Make Today Matter campaign by TD bank and WinChristmas campaign from fashion company Mulberry.
- BA ads push authentic travel to holidaymakers. Venkatraman, Archana // Marketing Week;10/23/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p74
A preview of an advertising campaign created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. and Agency.com Ltd. for British Airways PLC is presented.
- BA and creativity: a timeline. // Marketing Week;9/22/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p5
A timeline is presented of events related to the advertising campaigns of British Airways PLC (BA) from 1976 to 2011.
- BA to tempt back business people with Â£5.3m push. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);1/10/2002, p1
Focuses on the marketing campaign of British Airways in Great Britain. Aim of the campaign; Endorsement of the campaign by foreign office minister Baroness Symons.
- BA launches Â£10m Euro assault on budget airlines. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;9/25/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the advertising campaign budget of the British Airways PLC in Europe. Concept of the commercial; Restoration of the corporate image; Expansion of the client base.
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Campaign;3/7/2003, Issue 10, p12
Presents information related to campaign of British Airways' at Waterloo Station according to Stuart Taylor, the advertisement director at Guardian Newspapers. Example of an advertiser focusing on battlefront; Appreciation of the campaign for the delivery of message; Effect of reappraisal...