Stella Artois' film tour
- STELLA VANDALS STRIKE AGAIN. // Creative Review;Dec2002, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p16
Reports on Adrian Lim and Steve Williams' development of a series print advertisements for the Stella Artois campaign. Description of the commercial.
- Brewery drastically cuts carbon consumption. // Food Manufacture;Jun2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the reduction of carbon emissions at Inbev NV/SA's brewery in Great Britain.
- Whitbread expansion plan calls for Travel growth. Eardley, Susan // Hotel & Motel Management;5/10/93, Vol. 208 Issue 8, p4
Presents the expansion plans by the catering and hotel company Whitbread plc. Investments; Expansion of Travel Inn chain of budget hotels; Reorganization; Provincial hotels.
- Whitbread boost for web strategy with ...1m spend. // Marketing (00253650);9/16/1999, p3
Reports on brewer Whitbread's plan to increase its online investment and take a number of its core brands onto the Internet as part of a major strategy shift.
- DESIGN CHOICE/COSTA MASSIMO. Welsh, Mike // Marketing (00253650);3/6/2003, p10
Focuses on the admiration of the author for the designing of the advertisement of Costa Coffee. Designing of Massimo coffee cup.
- British operator shares tale of technology upgrade with U.S. peers. Schuman, Evan // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p54
Focuses on the upgrade of the technology systems of Great Britain-based Whitebread PLC. Use of inventory and sales-tracking system; Portion controls; Readiness of the employees for change.
- Whitbread's Beefeater splits into three brands. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);11/2/2000, p3
Reports that Great Britain-based restaurant chain Whitbread's Beefeater brand will be split into three different brands, following a review of the company's business. Number of outlets that will retain the Beefeater format; Advertising budget of Brewsters; Half-year financial results of the...
- Is the InBev deal on track? // Modern Brewery Age;10/20/2008, Vol. 59 Issue 42, p8
The article explores on the status and influence of the InBev deal, which expresses hesitation for the 52 billion dollars corporate takeover, but financial analysts are confident that the deal is on track.
- InBev reports increased profit, though volume declines. // Modern Brewery Age;7/31/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on the increase in profit of InBev NV/SA in the second quarter of 2012 though its volume declines in North America.