- Emap Radio has launched websites for the five radio... // Campaign (UK);02/26/99, Issue 8, p20
Reports broadcast firm Emap PLC's launching of websites for the five radio stations within the firm's Big City network in Great Britain.
- Metro Radio in Valentine's Day SMS data blitz. // Precision Marketing;2/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p3
Reports that Emap is aiming to increase the short messaging services (SMS) database of Metro Radio station with a Text 'n Flirt campaign for Valentines Day. Aim of the drive to reward Metro's database of listeners and to recruit new members to its SMS club.
- EMAP plans Q digital radio station after Rajar success. // Marketing Week;5/15/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p14
Reports on the plan of EMAP Plc to launch a radio station in Great Britain. Success of the digital radio service of EMAP; Increase in the number of radio audiences of company; Comments of chief executive officer Tim Schoonmaker on the plans of the company.
- HOTLINE. // Campaign;5/16/2003, Issue 20, p5
This article presents several information related to various advertising agencies as of May 16, 2003. The company Emap PLC has decided to launch three national digital radio stations. The company Kia Cars has retained two companies Mustoes and Starcom to handle its creative and media accounts.
- Story raps 'trigger happy' radio stations. // Music Week;4/27/2002, Issue 16, p4
Reports on the accusation of Emap's Mark Story against trigger-happy radio stations regarding axing of potentially successful shows. Information on Chris Tarrant's Capital breakfast show; Views of Story on creative talent in music radio.
- EMAP strikes deal to rename Sheffield Arena. // Marketing Week;11/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p12
Reports that the concert venue Sheffield Arena in England will be renamed Hallam FM Arena by Clear Channel Entertainment (CHE) in a sponsorship deal with EMAP PLC which owns the Hallam FM radio station. Management of the arena by CHE on behalf of Sheffield International Venues.
- EMAP invests heavily in Magic awareness drive. // Marketing Week;8/4/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p16
Reports on the decision of EMAP PLC to increase its investment in marketing and programming of its radio brand, Magic in Great Britain. Factors influencing the company's decision; Significance of the increase in investment for the radio brand; Phases of major advertising campaigns which will...
- Magic 105.4 FM nets GCap head. // Marketing (00253650);5/24/2006, p9
The article presents information related to Alison Finch, the first commercial director of Emap PLC for its London station, Magic 105.4. Magic 105.4 is the biggest commercial radio station in London, England. Finch will lead the local sales team and develop revenue streams such as web and...
- Magic 105.4 set for Â£1m TV push. // Marketing (00253650);5/2/2007, p9
The article informs that Emap PLC is running a Â£1m television advertising campaign to persuade consumers to switch to its Magic 105.4 radio station. The campaign, which is being overseen by Magic marketing director Nicola Thomson, uses the strapline "Lift your mood, change your tune." The...