Good graphics generate gold
- Walls + Forms Inc. // Display & Design Ideas;Nov2005, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p66
The article evaluates the EuroSign EuroStand, a multi-use fixture display and sign system, from Walls + Forms Inc. A solid wood backer allows the use of shelves, hanging arms and other similar merchandising methods, along with a secure frame that can easily be opened and closed for changing...
- Homemaker debuts throw rug display fixture. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pH3
Cites the Rug Cupboard display unveiled by Homemaker at the International Mass Retail Association convention in Dallas, Texas.
- Spend wisely on trade-show marketing. Mie-Yun Lee // Business Journal (Central New York);01/04/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p5
Gives advice to business people on trade show marketing. Evaluation of shows; Characteristics of good displays; Importance of planning for upcoming trade-show season.
- focus: displays. // Crafts Report;Feb2014, Vol. 40 Issue 454, p10
The article presents photographs of artwork displays designed to attract and engage customers.
- Lessons from the world's 2nd-largest furniture show. // Furniture/Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p21
Reports on the furniture exhibition in Cologne, Germany. Number of exhibitors; Attraction of the event to exhibitors and buyers; Comparison with the furniture show in High Point, North Carolina.
- The changing face of trade shows. Scott, Mike // Crain's Detroit Business;10/09/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 41, pE-1
Offers advice on how to attract attention to trade show displays. Importance of the design; Allocation of a budget for equipment costs; Rules for the efficient management of a trade show booth.
- Antique tractors, engines at Go Texan/Fair. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/8/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p8
The article reports on the display of antique engines and tractors at the Go Texan/Cotton Pickin' Fair to be held on September 25, 2010 in Hillsboro, Texas.
- Make Your Booth Hold Up Against The 'Big Boys' At Your Next Trade Show. // American Salesman;May2001, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p14
Provides facts and tips on how companies can achieve success in attracting people to their booths at trade shows or exhibitions. Factors to consider when creating displays; Estimate on money spent on displays; Description of the trade show displays developed by Smart Exhibits.
- DIARY. // Design Week;6/10/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p10
Presents news briefs related to product design in Great Britain as of June 2004. Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College graphics degree show on June 18; Packaging for a range of coffee, chocolate and salami sausages from oil company Exxon Mobil Chemical.