- California Mart Finds Its Niches. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/16/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 114, p31
Details the expansion plans of the California Mart in Los Angeles, California for the coming of its niche shows in 1999. Featured exhibitors of the center on a November 1998 show; Leasing efforts of the mart; Awards program of the place.
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p3
Editorial. Comments on the marketing initiatives of the European Major Exhibition Centres Association (EMECA). Suggestion for EMECA organizers; Role played by EMECA in the venues sector.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p13
Presents world news briefs on issues related to marketing events as of October 1, 2000. Award given to Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Center; Opening of the Washington, D.C. convention center; Information on the Moscow International Travel and Tourism Exhibition.
- A problem shared. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p45
Focuses on the cooperation between event venues and organizers in promoting shows in Great Britain as of November 2001. Advantage of cooperating in the promotion of shows; Aim in cooperating; How the Wembley Exhibition and Conference Centre and the Wembley Arena aid organizers in promoting...
- WMC retailer survey: High Point market has problems. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p2
Provides information on the survey conducted by the Center for Business and Economic Research on proposed World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Details on the market performance of the High Point city; Implementation of primary benefits for various companies; Views of the furniture...
- Dallas: Spreading Out. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/16/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 114, p27
Details the expansion plans of the Dallas Market Center in Dallas, Texas. Strategies used by the center to lure more customers; Purpose of the center for installing the Label Link database; Approach taken by the center targeting the fare problems of shoppers.
- EDITOR' S NOTE. Turbide, Johanne // International Journal of Arts Management;Fall2014, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the influence of exhibition space on the attention of museum visitors, marketing positioning in the museum milieu and the funding and management of two Swedish orchestras.
- ShanghaiMart sets new course. // Home Textiles Today;1/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p4
Reports on a marketing strategy launched by ShanghaiMart exhibition facility in Shanghai, China. Facility's positioning of itself as a merchandising hub for fabrics, apparel, home textiles, home decor, giftware and building materials; Dedication of one full level of the showroom section to home...
- UNCOVER MPLANET DISCOVERY CENTER. Fielding, Michael // Marketing News;9/15/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p12
The article focuses on the Mplant Discovery Center, the exhibition area of the Mplanet marketing conference which will be held on November 29 to December 1, 2006 in Orlando, Florida. It is also an area where all meals and receptions will be held. The center features groups of booths set up in...