Business is blooming
- GLEE show nurtures a growing demand. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun96, p23
Reports on the 1996 GLEE exhibition of the British garden industry. Donation of funds raised from the event to the charity Horticultural Therapy.
- Grower Expo '97. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Mar97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p32
Presents information and photographs of the 1997 Grower Expo, which was held in January, 1997, at Pheasant Run Resort in Saint Charles, Illinois. Number of persons who attended the expo; Listing of exhibitors featured; Details on exhibits on display.
- The benefits of showmanship. Leyhe, A. // Horticulture;Apr91, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p19
Discusses the San Francisco Landscape Garden Show, which will be held Apr. 17-21, 1991 at the Fort Mason Center (San Francisco, Calif.). The show is sponsored by the Friends of Recreation and Parks. Exchanges of ideas; Celebrity participants; Where to get more information.
- New York in bloom. Damsker, Matt // Organic Gardening (08973792);Apr93, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p21
Reports that the Rockefeller Center Flower and Garden Show will be an outdoor extravaganza encompassing the three blocks of Rockefeller Plaza. Displays; Center as the unofficial village green; Growers, landscape designers, nurseries and botanical gardens; Details.
- GES geared up. // Australian Horticulture;Sep2011, p16
The article presents the highlights of the Green Expo Sydney (GES) garden exhibits and displays held in New South Wales in 2011, as it provides photographs of displays including Sprint Horticulture, Kenthurst Nursery, and Grange Growing Solutions.
- A bloomin' good time. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/1/95, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p12A
Focuses on the Orchard in Bloom Garden Show from May 5 to 7, 1995, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Programs and activities; Food court; Ticket prices; Contact information.
- Calendar. // Flower & Garden;Oct/Nov95, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p10
Presents a calendar of horticultural exhibitions in the United States for the months of September to November 1995. Includes the 91st Annual Fall Flower & Landscape Show in New York; 26th Annual Fall Bulb an Plant Sale in Washington; Las Vegas Chrysanthemum Society Flower Show in Nevada.
- Crowd packs 12th annual lawn and garden show. Hopkins, Nola // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);3/31/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p1A
The article reports on the 12th Annual Hill Country Lawn and Garden Show on March 27, 2010, a free event sponsored by the Highland Lakes Master Gardeners and the Burnet County Texas Agrilife Extension Service.
- State Historical Society of North Dakota (SHSND). // MAC Newsletter;Jan2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p19
The article reviews the exhibition "How Does Your Garden Grow? Gardening in North Dakota" at the North Dakota Heritage Center in Bismarck through November 2011.