Silverstone races away
- Marketing director quits Silverstone after 3 months. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;2/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the departure of marketing chief Alistair Farrimond from Interpublic Group's (IPG) Silverstone motorsports business. Three-month long tenure; IPG's previous sale of its Brands Hatch to racing driver Jonathan Palmer.
- UK racetracks launch 2004 hospitality offer. Cardew, Ben // Event;Jan2004, p9
Reports on the hospitality packages launched by British motor-racing circuits Silverstone and Brands Hatch for events in 2004. Features of the packages; Information on racing events at the circuits.
- Brands Hatch Circuits hires boss. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);5/15/2003, p4
Brands Hatch Circuits (BHC), the motor sports arm of sports firm Octagon Corp., has poached senior Walt Disney Corp. resorts marketer Alasdair Farrimond to lead the marketing of venues. Farrimond, who was head of travel industry marketing for Disney's Parks and Resorts division in London,...
- Silverstone chief quits after sale. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;11/25/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p13
Reports on the departure of Silverstone marketing chief Andrew Waller following the sale of the company by Interpublic Group to the British Racing Drivers Club in Great Britain. Resignation of other marketers from the company; Career background of Waller; Background on the operations of the company.
- Geddies give McLaren maiden test outing. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;3/7/2012, p6
The article reports that British GT champions Glynn and Jim Geddie have tested their new McLaren MP4-12C GT3 at Silverstone Circuits Ltd..
- MATT JAMES. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;2/1/2012, p7
The article offers the author's insights regarding the statement of Silverstone Circuits Ltd., which says that Silverstone will be the best motor racing circuit in the world.
- KCMG lucks out to G-Drive once more. // Autosport;5/8/2014, Vol. 216 Issue 6, p38
The article reports on the failure of the KCMG racing team to win at the Le Mans Pro 2 racing event held at Silverstone Circuit in London, England.
- BRDC shake-up at Silverstone. // Autosport;10/23/2014, Vol. 218 Issue 4, p77
The article reports that the British Racing Drivers' Club (BDRC) has taken over the day-to-day operations of the Silverstone Circuit Ltd. racing circuit in Northamptonshire, England after three senior executives were suspended in the midst of the major management restructuring at the circuit.
- IN THE PADDOCK. // Autosport;4/16/2015, Vol. 220 Issue 3, p43
The article discusses Audi racing car team ending it's winning draught at Silverstone.