Get to know your figures
- TheAgenda. // New Jersey Jewish News;9/6/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 36, p34
The article offers information regarding the JCC Metrowest exhibits in the Gaelen Center for the Arts at the Leon & Toby Cooperman JCC which be viewed on September 9-October 28, 2012, and the tryouts conducted by the Metro Express Marlins and Mini Marlins swim teams on September 9 and 23.
- Untitled. Hawkins, Austen // Event;Feb2002, p18
Presents guidelines on visitor marketing plans of organizers and exhibitor list. Number of exhibitions audited by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) company; Types of ABC audits.
- Stand and be counted. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;05/25/98, Vol. 21 Issue 21, pSR1
Presents information on Expomark, an auditing tool for the trade show industry in the United States, developed by the Audit Bureau of Circulations Incorporated. Initial resistance to Expomark; Comments from Steven Hacker, president of the International Association for Exposition Management;...
- ABC audit will cut organiser costs. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;May98, p4
Introduces a standard audit for the exhibitions industry by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). Remarks from the head of sales and marketing of ABC, Austen Hawkins; Expected costs of the audit; Reaction by the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) director Trevor Foley.
- Car exhibition audit reveals rise in visitors. // Event;Apr2003, p12
Reports that the International Classic Motor Show 2002 has released its first set of audited attendance figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). Percentage of visitors who attended the show; Remarks from Centrex managing director Andy Gibb regarding the ABC auditing.
- Exhibition audits can lead to measurable marketing results. Kitzing, Lanay // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug98, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on the use of exhibition audits as a means of gaining excellent business marketing results. What integrated exhibition marketing offers; Why companies use exhibitions in the marketing strategies; Importance of customer relations in an integrated exhibition marketing program.
- RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE. Hemsley, Steve // Marketing Week;12/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p33
Focuses on the preparations of organizers in conducting marketing exhibitions in Great Britain. Discussion on the possible requirements; Need for better information on the quality of attending visitors; Role of the Audit Bureau of Circulations in the certification of attendance scheme.
- Profiling for the new millennium. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;May2000, p23
Provides information on researching visitor profile in marketing exhibitions. Background information on the traditional mode of profile analysis; Significance of visitor profiling; Details on the demographic analysis produced by Audit Bureau of Circulations. INSETS: Future tribes;ABC audits.
- Entertainment calendar. // St. Charles Journal;5/22/2013, Vol. 1 Issue 1, pA3
A calendar of events related to entertainment in St. Charles County in Missouri is presented which includes public works fair on May 22, 2013, auditions for the theatrical production "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" on May 22 and antique quilt exhibits until June 15.