DTi targets Bahrain as key for exports
- DTI export drive targets the Gulf. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Oct98, p14
Reports on the exhibition of the British Department of Trade and Industry in the year 2000 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Venue of the exhibition; Expected number of exhibitors; Importance of Middle East region as export market of Great Britain.
- DTI pledges support for UK firms at Asiatex. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p2
Reports that exhibitors from the United Kingdom (UK) who will take part in the Asiatex textiles and soft furnishings trade fair on October 27-29, 1998 in Hong Kong, will be supported by UK Department of Trade and Industry (DTI). Reason for the announcement from the DTI; Reference to other...
- DTI report out for industry reaction. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Sep97, p4
Reports that the British Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) is calling upon the exhibition industry to comment on the findings of a study on the future of exhibitions. Reaction of the Association of Exhibition Organizers to the DTI report; Graph depicting the annual percentage changes of...
- AEO seminar to hike DTI grants. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p6
Focuses on the seminar sponsored by the Association of Exhibition Organizers to encourage organizers for a showcase mission in Great Britain. Criteria set by British Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for organizers and venue partners; Grant offered by DTI.
- AEO drive falters as DTI pulls cash. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb99, p4
Reports on the rejection by Great Britain's Department of Trade and Industry of the grant application of the Association of Exhibition Organisers to implement findings of a study that will encourage business enterprises to exhibit. Comments from Trevor Foley, director of the association;...
- EVA roadshow secures grant boost from DTI. // Event;Apr2003, p12
Reports on the funding provided by Great Britain's Department of Trade and Industry to the Exhibitions Venues Association for the 2003/2004 SME Roadshows. Target audience of the show; Details of the plan for the show.
- DTI stands by devastating export funding support cuts. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p2
Reports on the British Department of Trade and Industry's decision to cut financial support for furniture firms exhibiting at overseas trade shows. Trade show organizers' loss of funds for the cost of administration and manning group stands; Furniture makers' launching of a united campaign in...
- DTI Funds Just 20 Shows in 1999 and Drops Core Status. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p3
Reports that furniture manufacturers exhibiting at overseas shows will receive Great Britain's Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) funding for 1999. Cologne show's lost of its event status; Organization of export support through trade associations; Funding scheme under the Support for...
- DTI offers first support at Siel. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p5
Unveils the support of Great Britain's Department of Trade Industry to the entertainment exhibition `Siel,' to be held in Paris, France on February 6-9, 2000. Comments from sales manager Bill Trent.