- Stop press. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p7
Focuses on developments related to the marketing event and exhibition industries around the world, current as of February 1997. Includes hair products manufacturer Wella's development of an interactive installation for use on station concourses; Launching of Benetton's new Formula One racing...
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p12
Focuses on developments related to the marketing event and exhibition industries around the world, current as of February 1997. Includes National Magazine Co.'s exhibit at Incentive World '97; Three-week trial campaign of Anchor Foods at Tesco stores; Launching of a new database for the...
- Q & A. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p80
Answers queries related to the marketing and promotion of events. Includes range of charges for setting up and managing events; Accommodation for major events and exhibitions.
- Diary. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p82
Focuses on developments related to the marketing and promotion of special events, current as of February 1997. Includes the National Wedding Show at Olympia, Great Britain; Growing interest in cartoon character Bart Simpson.
- SHOW ME THE MONEY--AND MORE Apply multi-dimensional measures to events. Joyce, Kathleen M. // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p59
Suggests ways on how marketing firms can monitor the staging of promotional events by applying technological advances. Outsourcing of data management functions and the formation of long-term tracking connections; Customer loyalty cards for follow-up purchases; Evaluation of promotional events. ...
- NECESSARY ELEMENTS The devil is in the datails; check 'em all. Nierenberg, Brad; Dilullo, Liz // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p71
Discusses the elements of an effective event marketing campaign. Conceptualization and organizational planning; Sponsorship, site inspections, and staff hiring; Publicity, contingency planning and communication during the event.
- Beaty and the Beer. Taylor, Rod // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p120
Reminisces the promotional campaign for U.S. beverage company Liebmann Brewery. Brand communication through a female spokesperson; Staging of a beauty contest; Increase in consumer popularity as an implication of the marketing strategy.
- Special events--a unique tool of marketing and promotion. Taranto, Rob // Businessdate;Mar1998, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on businesses' increasing investment in special events as an important element of their marketing mix. Level of memorability; Delivery of a tangible commercial gain; Execution of high quality live entertainment; Factors that will lead to the success of a special event; Budget for...
- Integrated marketing gave these events impact. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;3/17/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 11, ps2
Examines several marketing events from 1996 that offered significant integrated marketing opportunities. Fifty Plus Expo in New York; First annual Gran Expo Hogarama; Route 66 Rendevous in San Bernardino, California; Hot Dog Safari, Boston, Massachusetts; Fourth annual Children's Day at the...