Tango's All 4 One campaign
- Robinsons Squash'd in TV ad debut. // Grocer;3/29/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8147, p27
The article reports on the released of the television (TV) marketing advertisement on its pocket-sized Squash'd concentrated squash range from British soft drink producer company Britvic PLC.
- Britvic steps up marketing expansion. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/ 5/2014, p9
The article reports on the strategic marketing and innovation team of soft drinks maker Britvic that is being expanded to support its growth plans.
- Britvic eyes larger share of market. Black, Robyn // Publican's Morning Advertiser;4/10/2014, Issue 143, p19
The article reports on the goal of softdrinks producer Britvic to increase its market share to 27 billion British pounds as the company promotes its French Teisseire syrup brand into pubs and bars.
- Tango ploughs Â£2m into PS2 tie-up. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);7/10/2003, p5
Britvic has released details of the Â£2m strategic partnership between Tango and PlayStation 2, which it believes will give its soft drink the edge over Fanta in the youth market. From July 21, Britvic will splash its Game On promotion on 50 million packs of Tango, offering buyers the chance...
- Britvic appoints Hicklin Slade to drinks duo task. // Marketing (00253650);7/19/2001, p12
Reports the selection of Hicklin Slade & Partners for the marketing of Britvic Soft Drinks.
- Is BBC sponsorship deal fair? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);2/29/2008, p14
The article reports on the issue concerning the sponsorship of British Broadcasting Corp.'s (BBC) Sports Personality of the Year event by soft drinks company Robinsons in Great Britain. Independent Television (ITV) company argues that the sponsorship marks the move of BBC to engage into the...
- IRELAND'S ICONIC SOFT DRINK BRAND LAUNCHES â‚¬1.5M CAMPAIGN. // Checkout;Jul2008, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p114
The article focuses on the launching of the â‚¬1.5 million advertising campaign of the Club Orange soft drink from Britvic PLC, developed by McConnells Advertising in Ireland. The advertisement features a local Irish daredevil who learns the hard way just what can happen when the 'crucial...
- Britvic plans reassurance drive for relaunched Fruit Shoot. // Marketing Week;8/30/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p4
The article discusses the "My HMV" electronic commerce platform of the retailer HMV and reports that the British soft drink producer Britvic will market its Robinsons Fruit Shoot beverage as it returns to stores following a product recall in July 2012 for unsafe caps. Topics include the share...
- 7-Up hit by Tesco delisting threat. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);8/9/2006, p1
The article informs that Britvic PLC's flagship lemonade brand 7-Up is facing delisting threat from leading supermarkets in Great Britain. According to Nielsen Media Research Inc., Pepsi spent a negligible amount promoting the brand this year. However, 7-Up is experiencing a solid seasonal lift...