- Ethnic food show launched. // Dairy Industries International;Feb97, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the Montgomery Exhibitions' launch of Ethnic Food 1998, an international trade show for the ethnic food industry.
- Packed full of flavour? Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p27
Focuses on the views of several retail and catering marketers at Montogomery's first Ethnic Food Show held in London, England on June 14-16, 1998. Highlights of the exhibition; Plan for a second Ethnic Food Show.
- Brand leaders for ethnic date. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p6
Reports on the exhibition of brand leaders in the ethnic food sector on June 14-16, 1998 in Great Britain. Details on the exhibition; Exhibitors included in the show.
- Ethnic food: Growing market. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p21
Informs the Ethnic Food 98, Europe's first international exhibition for the ethnic food industry to be held on June 14 to 16, 1998 in Birmingham. Sources of the rationale behind the exhibition; Belief of Simon Prichard, marketing director regarding the exhibition's success.
- MASS APPEAL. // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2006, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p302
The article reports on Taste of Mass Ave to be held on September 9, 2006 which will display the menus of restaurants of the region. A live band sponsored by Radio Now 93.1. will be on attendance. It gives an opportunity for food lovers to taste mouthful of Louisiana goodness from Yats or a...