Blenheim boss in surprise exodus
- Blenheim combines DB, Unix, Net Expos for '97. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;9/30/96, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p15
Reports that Blenheim is combining its Unix and Windows NT Expo, DB Expo and the Internet+Intranet Expo events.
- Blenheim's new jewel. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/9/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p10
Reports on Blenheim Group USA Inc.'s acquisition of the United Jewelers Expo, an annual fine jewelry trade show from trade show organizers Robert Brueggerman and Gray Walen.
- Fashion regroups at Blenheim. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/30/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 103, p12
Reports on Blenheim Group PLC's reevaluation of its operations to determine where it can operate successful fashion exhibitions. Plans to organize fashion shows in Moscow, Russia; Decision to withdraw from the fashion exhibition business in the United States; Lack of definitive women's wear...
- Blenheim's new horizons. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/31/94, Vol. 167 Issue 104, p12
Reports on the plan of Blenheim Group PLC to expand its fashion exhibitions in the Far East. Launching plans for a version of Premier Collections show in Tokyo, Japan; Entry into the Central and South America market; Organization of acquisition of shows in the United States and Europe; Forecast...
- CMP, Blenheim to start expo. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p33
Reports on the plan of Bruno Blenheim to launch its first consumer `trade' show on September 1995 called PC EXPO HOME, in conjunction with CMP Publications Inc.'s `PC Home.'
- Showtime! Hersh, Cara // Marketing Tools;Sep95, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p34
Reports on Blenheim Group's World Wide Web site that lets visitors plan their trade show itineraries in advance. Online service registration for Blenheim productions; Information services offered; E-mail capabilities; Information on site access.
- Jeanswear show moving to New York. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/6/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the relocation of the International Jeanswear and Sportswear show from Miami, Florida to New York City after its purchase from the Blenheim Group USA by Marshall Lester and Paul O'Reilly. Possible impact of the relocation on the show's attendance; Lester's belief in the show's...
- Merger changes tune of CMM show. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan97, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p12
Reports that the merger of Blenheim Group PLC and United News & Media PLC is influencing the CMM Shows: CMM International, CMM Japan and CMM of the Americas. More resources for the shows; CMM International's dates and locations for its three shows in 1997.
- RECENT RESULTS. // Accountancy;Dec1994, Vol. 114 Issue 1216, p98
The article focuses on accounts and financial performance of several companies in Great Britain. Watts Blake Bearne has filed its interim report for the six months ended June 30, 1994. Blenheim has filed its interim report for the first half of 1994. Northern Leisure has added pension schemes in...