Building on no smoking push
- GPs asked if they've time to be appraisers. // Pulse;5/27/2002, Vol. 62 Issue 21, p15
Presents an update on general practice in medicine in Great Britain as of May 27, 2002. Effort of LMC company to call for general practitioners (GP) to work as appraisers during their spare time; Recommendation of the Department of Health that appraisers should be GP tutors or trainers; Reasons...
- Marketing mishap Department of Health. // Marketing (00253650);1/26/2011, p4
The article offers updates on the Great Britain Department of Heath.
- Medicopolitical digest. Beecham, Linda // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/6/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7022, p59
Reports that the Department of Health was forced to amend its proposals for the service of the specialist registrar grade. Comment from David Wrede, a senior registrar in obstetrics and gynaecology in Birmingham. INSET: Specialist registrar grade..
- Shaping Future of Care Together consultation. // Podiatry Now;Sep2009, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p16
The article discusses Great Britain's Department of Health Green Paper, Shaping the Future of Care Together, which sets out government proposals for ways to reform health care for adults in England.
- Patients reject GP report card plan as 'worthless'. Hartley, Jo; Durham, Neil // GP: General Practitioner;7/15/2002, p02
Reports that patients in Great Britain has rejected the report card plan proposed by the Department of Health. Details of a research that indicated the unpopularity of government's plans to publish the report card among the patients; Views expressed by various general practitioners about the...
- Waiting list figures published. Beecham, Linda // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/13/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7023, p126
Reports on the British Department of Health's publication of the `Elective Admissions and Patients Waiting: England at 30 September 1995,' which lists the number of patients waiting for treatment in England as of September 1995.
- NHS to publish charity plans. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;3/20/2012, Issue 699, p5
The article reports on the expected publication by the British Department of Health of its recommendations for the management of National Health Service (NHS) charities in 2012.
- Anxieties about consultant expansion progress. Beecham, Linda // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/30/1988, Vol. 296 Issue 6618, p369
Focuses on the anxieties about the expansion of the consultant grade on the package agreed by the health departments in Great Britain. Assurance to maintained consultant expansion; Outcome of non implementation of consultant expansion program in the regions; Collection of information for the...
- DoH announces Hib booster campaign. // GP: General Practitioner;2/24/2003, p21
Reports on the Hib booster introduced on to the childhood vaccination schedule by the British Department of Health. Basis of the introduction of the vaccine; Incidence of Hib infection among children.