- Cashmere: Quality woes. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/26/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 17, p14
Warns dress buyers on contaminated cashmere. Rising costs of cashmere fiber; Hong Kong as the major buyer of contaminated products; Impact on retailers.
- Soft sell. Torkells, Erik; Cantrell, John // Town & Country;Jan95, Vol. 149 Issue 5176, p18
Presents the five cashmere boutiques in Madison, New York City. Features products from each boutique.
- Kickin' Back in Cashmere. // Catalog Age;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
Presents a chart depicting the price and the shipping-and-handling charges for a man's long-sleeve black cashmere pullover.
- Morgan & Oates global push. // Duty-Free News International;Oct2015, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p42
The article reports on the commitment of cashmere specialist Morgan & Oates to promote its business in the international travel and retail markets particularly in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Forte: New cashmere game. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/13/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 52, p14
Interviews Forte Cashmere Co. president and chief executive officer Richard Forte regarding the impact of low supplies, rising prices and increased contamination on the cashmere market. Changes foreseen; Marketing strategies; Company's annual sales; Prices of Chinese and Iranian cashmere.
- Pashmina leads hot trends. Redecker, Cynthia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/3/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 84, p6
Reports on the increased demand for pashmina, hair accessories and handbags during the 1999 fall season. Factors driving the popularity of pashmina; Color trends for accessories; Hair accessories seeing increased sales; Other items being offered.
- A Value Chain and Marketing of Iranian Cashmere. Ansari-Renani, H. R. // Media Peternakan;Apr2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p61
Iran together with Afghanistan is the third largest producer and exporter of cashmere in the world, after China and Mongolia. This paper assesses the status of cashmere marketing of Iran in order to evaluate sustainability, and to identify some constraints limiting the productivity and...
- Fabrics of Our Lives. Howard, Lucy; Kwon, Beth // Newsweek;12/7/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 23, p8
Notes the mass market availability of cashmere clothing and the use of synthetic fleece fabrics by fashion designers. Comparison of the prices of cashmere and fleece garments.
- East meets West. Brinn, David // Shopping Centers Today;Apr2013, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p22
The article offers several news brief related to on the related industry as of April 1, 2015. Bosideng International Holdings Ltd. plans to expand their business in New York City. Erdos Group (HK) Co. Ltd. has been planning to bring its cashmere products into fashion market. Qeelin Ltd. has been...